PART 17

Everywhere was Christmas. Spirit surrounding the Zabini Manor was cheerful but Bella wasn't up yet and Zabini's were worried.

"Mother!" Blaise called walking down the stairs. "Yes? Is everything alright?"

"Yes everything is fine, Narcissa sent me a letter asking us to come over for dinner after we finish shopping in Diagon Alley."

"That's nice. You two go, I'll stay at home. I have to decorate at least a bit before Christmas."

"If you say so. I'll go and tell Skye." Blaise left and walked back to his room. He knocked on his sister's door. "Skye? Are you busy or sleeping?"

"You heard me talking to Ginny on my phone. Do you think I'm sleeping?" Her voice was heard from her room.

Blaise grinned and opened the door.
"Alright, so Narcissa invited us to come over for dinner tonight after we finish shopping in Diagon Alley."

Skye's eyes immediately lit up. She was visibly excited to see the Malfoy's again.  "So when are we going?"

Blaise laughed. "Calm down sis. Draco won't go anywhere." Skye snorted. "Pft, I don't care if Draco is there or not. I'm excited to see Narcissa again."

"I'm sure you are," Blaise smirked. "Get out." Skye glared at him but Blaise just started laughing and left.

After an hour of getting ready to leave, the twins apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

"Hello, dears!" Narcissa Malfoy hugged both of them.

"Hello, Narcissa. Nice to see you again." Skye smiled at the older woman.

"It is nice to see the two of you too. Draco won't stop talking about you, Skye." She chuckled.

Just as she said that footsteps were heard and Draco came down the stairs. "There was absolutely no need for you to say that, mother." He grumbled when he arrived at the front doors.

"You know I had to." She said and left.

"Well, hello to you too mate." Blaise grinned.

Skye smiled and hugged her boyfriend. "You do know I missed you, right?" 

Draco chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I know. And I missed you." They were smiling like idiots until Blaise's voice interrupted them.
"You two saw each other like three days ago. Can we go now?"

Draco and Skye looked at him and laughed before they apparated away, leaving Blaise standing there alone.
"Hey! I don't even know where you went!" And with a crack, he was standing in Diagon Alley.

"I see you know us pretty well, Blaise." Skye smiled when her brother appeared in front of their favourite book shop. "I knew it. Seriously? A book shop? I thought we were shopping for Christmas presents. Not for reading material." Blaise groaned.

"Books are good presents you asshole." Skye narrowed her eyes at him. "Sister, I swear if I get a book from you, I'll cook it and make you eat it." He said before he entered the shop.

"How can you cook a book?" Skye asked but Draco just shrugged and opened the doors for his girlfriend. "I never understood the dramatic Italian side of him."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They had fun in Diagon Alley and at around 5 pm they decided it was time to go back. "Let's go. Mother is probably waiting for us with dinner." Draco said and together they apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

They came to the front door and Narcissa opened them. She seemed worried. "Mother? Is everything alright?" Draco asked her. She stepped aside and towards them came Lucius Malfoy.