PART 3

I was beyond excited to see my new self and I nodded. She muttered something and all I felt was pain...

Draco's POV

I was about to apparate to the Zabini Manor because my best mate Blaise sent me an owl saying that I should get there as soon as possible. 'What on earth is so important that I need to get there so quickly?' I thought to myself. 

"Draco?" I heard my mother shout from the kitchen. "Yes, mother?"  "Where are you going?" Narcissa asked "Blaise sent me an owl saying, I should get to their manor as soon as possible" I replied "Oh okay go love, but don't get into a fight or anything. Understand?"

 She's trying to keep me as safe as she can since the war. Bit annoying but reasonable. "I won't mum" she smiled and hugged me "I love you son" "I should really get going mum, bye!" with a loud crack I was gone and a minute later I saw the Zabini Manor. Something was weird here...
I heard a loud scream and quickly pulled out my wand. The screaming stopped and Blaise came outside of the house. "Hey mate!"
"Dude, what's going on here?" I asked terrified "Oh well remember when I told you that I have a twin sister?" I thought for a bit then I remembered...

*flashback*

"Hey, Draco can we talk?" "Yeah, sure Blaise what's the matter?" Blaise seemed like he was about to faint any moment now "Well my mom owled me and she told me that I have a twin sister..."
"Okay, Uhm I guess that's cool?" He looked at me "Yeah it is but if I told you who she is it wouldn't be so cool..." that confused me

 "What do you mean? Just tell me who she is it can't be so bad after all" "Sorry mate but my mom said I can't tell anyone, you will find out soon tho"

*end of flashback*

"Yea I remember, why?" I said "Well you can meet her today" I sighed in relieve "Was she screaming?" "Yeah about that...my mom has taken off her Appearance Charm, it hurts a bit" he replied casually 

"A bit?! I was scared that you hexed someone that's how terrible it was!" I replied "Whatever, just come with me" and he ran back to the house. When I reached the house I saw a beautiful girl with emerald green eyes...

Hey!! I hope the conversations aren't too confusing but, hey I tried. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it's too short! New chapter coming today! ❤