Dipper Meets Truth (Gravity Falls/FMA Comic Dub)

Shinshinjane "This is one of my favorite crossover comics of Gravity Falls."

(Ford) "What an fascinating being."

Dipper "So... that 'Truth' creature knows everything just like Bill? "

Shinshinjane "In a way, Truth is more like a mixture of everything that exists and what stands by in belief; the world, the universe, the Truth, a god, a demon. You get the idea, and if I had to guess it's probably even more powerful than Bill."

Bill "I'll admit that 'Truth' fellow even gives my the creeps, but I would enjoy seeing who is more powerful."

Pacifica "What's going on?!" she was shock to see two Dippers posing exactly the same from her families yearly manor party.

Mable "What happening to my Bro-bro?"

Stan "It's like downloading stuff from an illegal website."

Gideon "The knowledge, I could ever have in my grasp!" 

Soos "Looks painful, dude."

Wendy "Major headache, man."

Robbie "Ugh, who needs knowledge?"

Shinshinjane "Uh, everyone? Just be glad that this comic video only showed a small portion of what Truth can do, otherwise you guys will be staring at a hellish nightmare."

Dipper "What do you mean?"

Shinshinjane "In order to gain something, something of equal value must be lost. That is the law of equivalent exchange."

Stan "So what, did the kid gave up his leg or an arm for some weird boring yahoo magical knowledge?"

Mable "Hey-yo!"

Mable and Stan laugh at their little joke, while shinshinjane just glared at them not finding this funny one bit. She snaps her fingers and a new video played.

Stan and Mable lost their sense of laughter after seeing that video, and so did everyone who thought that the whole comic was just for laughs.

Shinshinjane "The truth hurts, doesn't it? This is what happens when you try to bring someone back from the grave. This is what happens when you play god. And you'll have to pay the price."

Dipper didn't speak but only think 'If that is the consequence for trying to bring the dead back to life, then I don't want to go through what that guy went through.'

Bill heard Pine Tree's thoughts and had to agree with the kid, even he the all powerful dream demon didn't want to make deals like that, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

McGucket "You can run, but it'll still be in yer niiightmares!"

ain't that the truth.