Immortals-- A Transcendence AU Animatic

Shinshinjane "This is actually one of my favorite Fall Out Boy's songs, but seeing it being use like this is kind of saddening."

Dipper felt tears dripping down from his eyes as he sees his dream demon self suffering the pain of the loss of Mabel along with her family and the loneliness of being alone for millions and millions of years.

Bill was conflicted about all of this. Part of him is glad that Pinetree is suffering, but another part of him feels sorry for the young boy and his sister to go though what he had to. Being so alone for billions of years. 

Mabel tried to laugh it off as a joke that it wont ever happen, but even she knowns vary deep down in her little heart. That it could still happen.

Everyone else was crying their hearts out (Pacifica, Wendy, Stan, Soos and McGucket) or rocking to the music (Robbie, but still feels guilty) or moping that the girl of their dreams ended up with someone else (Gideon, but pits the Pines Twins fate) Or was more interested in how Dipper becomes a new dream demon and a god later on (Ford, who feels family is not important).

Shinshinjane "Mizar and Alcor are indeed the most famous stars in the Big Dipper Constellation."

Shinshinjane's comment brought sad smiles on everyone's faces, except for Ford who didn't get the real message in her words.