Part 2 Gravity Falls Comic Dub (Gravity Falls Lost Legends: Face It)

Ford "You two found the Paranormal Black Market! You kids need to get out of their, humans are not allowed in there."

Wendy "Too late for that."

Pacifica "Ah! I can't believe you, Dipper!" she yells at him for tricking her to puck garbage on herself.

Dipper "Sorry, sorry."

Seeing Pacifica calling his head big and somewhat selling him as a slave servant.

Dipper "This is pay back for the garbage thing, isn't it."

Pacifica "Maybe. The market has beauty pills?"

Ford "Don't buy them they're not worth it, believe me."

Mabel "Hay it's Blind eye guy that I named him Toot-Toot McBumbersnazzle, and is the Summerween Trickster's mask?"

Wendy "Tony's there too? Or is it Toddy? I can't remember his name."

Shinshinjane "Slender man? He's there too? ah how am I kidding he's everywhere. When is anyone going to let that pop scary horror culture go?"

Stan, Ford, Robbie and Gideon felt a chill running down their backs. Even Bill, but he laugh it off.

Bill "That's right Fez, just walk away."

Soos "Dude that was totally major creep-o scary."

Mabel "I've been wanting to scare Gruncle Stan all summer."

Stan "You got me, kid. You got me."

After seeing Pacifica explaining her childhood and how she had to present herself beautifully to everyone because her mother told her that people will judge her with her looks and not what's on the inside. And seeing Dipper listing off of things that what he thinks about Pacifica, admitting that she is smart, creative, confident. And that she is more than just a pretty face.

Pacifica hugs Dipper "Thank you."

Startled by her sudden hug Dipper hugs her back, feeling her body trembling with overwhelming emotions.

Dipper "You're welcome."

Robbie "Wait, is that one of the police men's face on the wall?"

Gideon "I recon it is."

McGucket "How do yawl think he got there?"

Dipper in the Comic "This is the weirdest day of my life."

Dipper "I completely agree."

Ford "Perfect timing." proud of himself for capturing a new specimen for science and for rescuing Dipper, Pacifica and Mabel's face.

Bill glares at Ford "Only you Sixer." he mutters under his breath.

Soos "Oh yeah, you didn't know about Stan having a twin brother."

Pacifica smiled at the cover magazine happy for being herself and not caring what others think of her. And before anyone saw what happened. Pacifica gave Dipper a quick kiss on the cheek, as the Youngest male of the Pines' family's face turns completely red.

Pacifica "Your words really helped me."

Dipper "I'm glad everything's turn out okay in the end." as color came back to his face.