Fan Stories on Wattpad part 1 [Spoiler Alerts]

starpapers Me, Myself and Him (a gravity falls fanfiction) & Lost and Forgotten

Now, for the sake of the story. let's say that the ending you know lied. let's just assume the ending you remember watching, wasn't the true one. let's pretend that the magic circle made to destroy Cipher during Weirdmaggedon, set in the midst of his Fearamid, worked. for the sake of the argument, let's say that in the midst of the spell, Bill swore revenge on them all. and then, just imagine that Bill took one of the ten people in the circle with him when he was destroyed. and then let's say that one person was Dipper. But then, and here's the question. What happened to them?

Dipper has left for the Nightmare Realm. leaving behind his old life. He has sealed away Mabel's Memories of him before the accident and once again she thinks he is dead.But through lies spoken by her own family Mabel grows to hate the Half Demon called Alcor. blaming him for everything she doesn't remember. swearing to find him and make him return her memories. But their journey is far from over, and fate has many plans for them. their lives are still to intertwine. the broken, twisted boy who used to be Dipper. and the lonely, angry, misled Mabel. Will they find each other? will the lies become the truth? and will the demon Alcor make a reappearance?

Dipper "So Bill and Me... died?"

Bill "That's impossible, I'm a being of energy I can not die!"

Pacifica worried "How did that happened?!"

Mabel "And what did the story mean about my memories being sealed and being lonely, angry and misled?"

Ford "But more importantly, who or what is this Alcor demon?" 'And it's Bill and I, Dipper.'

Stan Mutters "Always go straight to the supernatural."

Shinshinjane "Bill was close to dying in his last moments he grabs Dipper into the fire to have him burn along side him, Ford yelled to everyone "Don't move! or the spell wont work." and so Dipper was left to die with Bill. But they didn't die, they survived. The spell was made to destroy a body and a soul, it damaged Bill's physical body but it took a major toll on Dipper's soul. So in order for them to live-"

Wendy "They fused together into one being."

Shinshinjane "Correct, ice girl."

Mabel "But what about my story self memories?"

Shinshinjane "You can put the blame on the Government Agents for their actions when they where trying to solve the mysteries of Gravity Falls. They got little information on what they needed after spying on any paranormal activities in the town, and going over the events that happened with Bill entering into your world with his weirdness. They Kidnapped all of you for questioning, one of the agents tortured Dipper and Bill even though the first round of cutting deep wounds into their skin to leave scars didn't help. He then went straight into electrocuting Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, Robbie, McGucket, Gideon, Pacifica and Mabel. He even threaten to kill Mabel if Dipper or Bill don't tell them the truth, even though they already did. After using a powerful spell that could kill them, Dipper and Bill rescuing everyone from those cruel governments but at the price of getting kicked out by Ford, because he believes that all of that had happened because of them and they are dangerous to even stay with them. Before Bill and Dipper leave for the Nightmare Realm, Dipper ask Mabel to move on but somehow he thought it wouldn't be easy, so he thought the best thing to do was to ease her memory of him being alive. When Mabel awoke, Ford told her that her memories were stolen by Alcor the son of Bill Cipher, and was using Dipper's appearance and voice into tricking her and torturing her. So Mabel made a vow to herself to find him and to end his existence with the journal Dipper and Bill left behind."