Second is for Sabrina

That night, in order to fulfill her little promise she made Faustus, she took a detour in her fun teenage witch trip and went back to the depths of hell to greet her father, specifically for what has been asked of her to do.

"Hello, father," Erebus' "good girl" act had come into play as she bowed before her half goat and half man sperm donor. "I've come back to ask a favor of you, though I assure you it will be the last."

The Dark Lord huffed, smoke emerging from his nose as if to portray being annoyed, drool dripping from his ragged gums as a warning. He then sat upright on his throne, his long claws tapping against the armrest as if curious.

"What is it, my daughter?"

His voice was of course, scary to any witch or warlock, but it was merely a regular man's gruff voice to Erebus.

"Well, Father Blackwood of the Church of Night coven believes he is not worthy to take care of the half breed, for she's caused many problems even I had trouble solving when I arrived to help. He suggests taking her to another coven, maybe outside of Greendale, to better take on a half breed such as herself. Though, he will continue to watch over her of course," Erebus said, innocence dripping from her tongue.

The Dark Lord let out a low growl, clenching his jaw as he reared his foot back as a sign of annoyance, "This will slow the process of her ascend to what she's worth."

"I understand, father, but maybe it will better her once this change has happened?" Erebus challenged "innocently," knowing she'll win.

The puff of smoke exited from the Dark Lord's snout again, sighing in frustration, though he gave in.

"Only because it would help her, since she'd have no trouble to start," he gave in, which was all Erebus needed to take over Greendale and make it her own little kingdom once the half breed left. And to please Faustus.

"Thank you!" Erebus squealed. "Do tell Faustus, as I'll be helping Zelda get ready for the wedding!" And she ran off into the depths of hell toward the exit, lying completely about helping anybody other than herself.

"That throne will be mine," was her final thought before going to Hilda Spellman, for she knew she needed help expelling a demon and her dessert is absolutely mouthwatering.

As the Spellman's encircled the demon, unprepared because of its high rank, Erebus' clapped which caused the demon to instantly vanish. Easy.

The Spellman's let large breaths of needed air, their anxiousness settling, before turning to Erebus.

Ambrose spoke before the rest, "So this is what you meant by the demon visiting tonight."

"What else?" Erebus chuckled as she walked into the cozy kitchen that smelt like heaven, if she could guess.

Ambrose awkwardly chuckled, hurrying to catch up with Erebus, before trying to start a conversation, "So clapping demons away is another ability you hold?"

"Of course, though this ability is very different from Madam Satan's. Easier, I might add," Erebus replied as she stared at the oven that held a delicious apple pie ready to be thrown down throats.

"Fancy apple pie, hm?" Ambrose asked, acknowledging Erebus' stare that was set on the oven.

"I would hope so," Hilda chuckled as she entered the kitchen after cleaning up the mess the demon had caused moments before. "It seems as if poor Erebus hasn't had one in ages."

"Ever, actually," Erebus corrected as she intently watched the small woman take the pie out of the oven and set it on the counter. "I've never had the chance to, I suppose. I've been busy with my own accounts considering I'm basically my father's little assistant."

"Oh, well, I'm quite the baker," Hilda giggled almost nervously. "I'm sure you'll love this. Everyone does!"

"I'm positive I will, as well, considering I've tried your famous Chocolate Cake as well," Erebus smiled kindly at the fragile
woman.

"Oh, I don't know about famous-"

"You know, for being a bitch to me earlier, you've certainly got a soft spot," Sabrina stated as she walked into the kitchen, cutting her aunt off.

"And for knowing of your lover cheating on you, you've certainly not ended things with him yet," Erebus replied carelessly as she stared at the apple pie that was just waiting to be ravished.

She could feel Sabrina roll her eyes and walk back out, but that didn't stop her from tearing into the apple pie once it was placed in front of her. She knew she upset Sabrina, seeing as she was going to her room to rethink her choices and cry, but she didn't care. She never did.

Erebus had learned a few things whilst at the Spellman's as well. Hilda and Ambrose were quick to answer any questions the demon may have had, or explain why something is the way it is without her even asking. They had so much to tell and to be quite frank, it didn't help with her boredom. But more importantly, One; always come to eat human food with Hilda. And two; gain the Spellmans' trust - which shouldn't be hard.

Ambrose had learned something as well after conversing with the demon for the night.

Erebus will be his.

He just hoped it wasn't a simple school girl crush he had to work for, though in the end for bored of her. In fact, that's probably why she would end things with him.