Fifth is for Fungus

"Yes, I do," Ambrose answered.

"Good, we'll be bringing some people back to life to haunt Sabrina," Erebus smirked. "I can't kill her just yet, though. Your family would freak."

Ambrose visibly shuddered, "Don't you need to sacrifice others in order to bring back the dead?"

"Not this time," Erebus chuckled. "I don't need to make any sacrifices, being the Dark Lord's daughter. I am practically already dead, anyways."

"Oh," Ambrose cleared his throat, though unmoving.

"So you're not going to show me to-"

"Oh, right, right," Ambrose cut Erebus off, causing her eyes to narrow, but nonetheless kept her mouth shut as she followed him.

But of course, she already knew where the bodies were kept. A little escort, though, never hurt.

"So is the spell you're performing different?" Ambrose asked as he uncovered a body of a younger woman.

"I'm not doing any spell or ritual, Ambrose," Erebus stayed as she gazed at the dead body.

"Then what?"

"Watch and learn," Erebus chuckled in reply as she walked closer to the limp body that sat on a sleek silver table, fit for digging into skin.

"So your name is Barbara Russet, how fitting for your looks," Erebus spoke to the unmoving body. "I need you to wake up so you can prowl the night once more for me. All the way in Riverdale is where Sabrina Spellman resides. Your job is to haunt her until I am no longer a target. Am I understood?"

The once limp body twitched, the hands that lay peacefully at it's side had begun to move. Erebus smirked at this while Ambrose had paled, completely shocked of how easy it had been to make the dead rise.

Soon enough, the body had been fully awoken once more, sitting on the edge of the table.

"You are understood," Barbara spoke.

Although she may be alive once more without infection, that didn't stop her from looking like a zombie.

"Great," Erebus spoke. "Now go tend to your duties."

Barbara nodded in understanding and got up from her position on the table before walking out of the room, on her way to Riverdale.

"Wha- how?" Ambrose spoke in shock. "This- this shouldn't be possible."

"Calm down, I know what I'm doing," Erebus rolled her eyes at the warlock. "And as I've said before, I hold many abilities. Bringing back the dead is just another one of them."

-

The next day, Erebus had been invited back over to the Spellman's for dinner. And she obliged, knowing she'll get an amazing meal and news of Sabrina.

"Sit, sit, darling," Hilda has ushered Erebus to a seat at the dining table before pulling out what looked to be a pie. Mm.

"I made a very delicious blueberry pie, knowing you'll love it," Hilda giggled as she placed it in the middle of the dining table.

"Thank you," Erebus smiled as she dug in without waiting for the others.

"Oh, Hilda, dear," Zelda started, causing Erebus to perk up. "Have you heard of what happened to Sabrina last night? She's been attacked! By the dead!"

Erebus smirked to herself, continuing to eat, only slower.

"Already? You'd think she wouldn't have as much trouble in Riverdale," Hilda sighed.

"It could be someone from here," Erebus played along. "whom obviously doesn't want her to be successful or happy whatsoever. Or maybe, someone who seeks revenge."

"I'm just surprised whoever it was didn't conjure a demon," Zelda admitted as she stared at the local newspaper. "You'd think that would be the ultimate revenge. But, no, the dead?"

"How was she attacked?" Erebus wondered, though of course, she already knew.

"Well, she was sleeping and all of a sudden she awoke in a river, poor thing. And all of these zombie looking creatures surrounded her, enclosing in on her," Zelda started, a grim look on her face. "They gave her a message before everything disappeared, like a nightmare."

"What was the message?" Erebus pried.

"The web of your doom has just gotten started," Zelda said, placing her newspaper to the side. "Which means, that this isn't the last of it."

Ambrose, not wanting to hear more of what has been said, cleared his throat. "Well, this pie is delicious, aunt Hilda."

"Oh thank you-"

"It's a shame that we had no way of knowing that would have happened," Erebus said as she took her fork and stabbed it into the blueberry pie, silencing eveyrone. "Even I didn't get a vision of this happening."

What a colorful string of lies being fed to the Spellman sisters, eating up at every bit of it.

"Yes, well whoever must have done this knew you'd be on our side about this," Zelda cleared her throat, an obvious sign of wanting to move on from this topic.

"I assume so," Erebus replied before taking a bite of her blueberry pie as Ambrose glared at her for acting so foolishly, almost getting the two in trouble. "It's just a real shame, though. But, if something like that happens again just let me know. I'll happily help you guys out."

"Oh, of course," Zelda smiled gratefully, pulling the ends of her shirt down as she stood up. "We appreciate your offer of help."

"Of course," Erebus hid her smirk. "After all you've done for me, this is the least I can do."

And Erebus disappeared, leaving all of the Spellman's confused, for they haven't done much of anything for Erebus. Nothing important, anyway.