Fourth is for Fever

Recently, Prudence fell ill. Chicken pox, to be exact. Erebus found it funny for she knew the Dark Lord had done this. He gives everyone chicken pox. He could really use a better disease to give people. Like, seriously.

And Erebus knew exactly why. Her father knew of her vision - and of Ambrose fooling around with Prudence. So, obviously, he gave her chicken pox.

But, Erebus could only roll her eyes at the childish behavior of such a king. This is why she needs that crown.

"Ah, Erebus."

Ambrose. Again.

"Ambrose," Erebus drawled in reply, playing with the straw that sat in her milkshake glass, freezing upon hearing her inner shadow awaken.

I need fresh air. Get out of here now.

"How are you?" Ambrose asked as he sat next to Erebus, desperate to talk to her, snapping her of her frozen state.

"Considering you're back, not so good," Erebus rolled her eyes, brushing off her inner shadow's plea.

"Do I annoy you that much?" Ambrose chuckled.

"Well-"

Get us out of this horrid place for fresh air. Have you lost your mind? I need to prowl!

Fuck.

"Well?" Ambrose asked expectingly.

"Well, I've got to go," Erebus concluded before rushing out of the shop with killer decor she's yet to learn the name of.

"I can't believe you, right now," Erebus thought, directed to her inner shadow. "You're always out. And I haven't been very long here."

It's been long enough to cause discomfort  and itching at the eyeballs. I would've gauged them out in desperation if you had not taken my first warning as a hint.

Erebus simply rolled her eyes at her inner shadow's dramatic behavior, teleporting instantly to the middle of a large wooded area somewhere in Greendale.

"Happy?" Erebus asked her inner shadow out loud, before letting her break through.

"Very," Her inner shadow grinned madly, causing anyone who looked to believe that she would belong in an insane asylum. "Let's deflate some bouncy castles and rip hearts from the chests of loved ones!"

And with that being said, her shadow faded until almost invisible and rushed back to the main city, ready for her dinner. And a possible new toy for the night.

Upon thinking of a toy, her shadow lit up. Ambrose would be perfect, easy to draw in. Though, he would be a pain to get rid of.

Her inner shadow danced with joy, before noticing something off about the ally way she stood in. Sniffing the air, almost like a dog, she growled. Demon. Someone had summoned a demon.

"Come out," Her inner shadow snarled. "I haven't had a proper meal yet, so I'll gladly feast on you."

The demon chuckled, before stepping out of the shadows, "Ah, Erebus."

Erebus' shadow's eyes narrowed, "Abraxas. Pleasure to see you, of all other possible conjured demons, here."

Abraxas chuckled, "Well, your little friend Sabrina thought it'd be wise to send me here."

"For what reason?" Erebus' shadow's eyes never failed to notice the knife hidden behind Abraxas. He was a demon, yes, but he didn't hold many magical talents. So, he stuck to daggers and such.

"Sabrina has a grudge against you, if it wasn't obvious before," Abraxas stayed, taking a step closer.

"I'm well aware," Erebus' shadow stated, eyes trained on the demon, waiting for his next move.

The demon sighed, "I see no point in this, for I know I won't win, but-"

He took his knife from behind is back, swinging it forward, only for Erebus' shadow to stop it from slashing her with ease by just simply snapping her fingers. She then took the knife from the demon's hand and threw it out.

"Why bother if you know you can't win?" her shadow snarled once more, before smirking and backing up and stared at her nails for a moment before looking back at the demon. "I believe I don't even need to fight, I'll just send you back to hell and leave you for my father to take care of."

Abraxas' eyes widened, "What?! No! That's not fair!"

Just before Erebus' shadow clapped her hands, she said, "I came from hell. Why do you expect fairness?"

-

"Hello, again, Ambrose," Erebus greeted at his doorstep, ready to make him to betray his cousin.

"Ah, hello Erebus," Ambrose greeted, confused as to why she was here, but nonetheless opened the door wider to let her in. "This is an unexpected visit."

"Yes, well your dearest cousin who is housed in Riverdale conjured a demon to come after me," Erebus held back a laugh. "She isn't that bright, in all honestly. But, I came here to make sure it won't happen again."

Ambrose stuttered, "How am I supposed to help?"

"You have many dead bodies that have yet to be buried, no?"