Ninth is for Negotiations

Lilith was back, of course. She strived for the crown, though Erebus did not know. Erebus would've went in hell with Lilith too, where she was strongest, but decided her time on Earth was not up.

She was the new Dark Lord and she had duties to fulfill. Like, helping remake the coven. And maybe, just maybe, Erebus stayed because of Ambrose too. She'll never admit it, though. Not to a soul.

"I told you I'd be back," Lilith confronted her. "To take what is rightfully mine."

"It's not rightfully yours, Lilith," Erebus rolled her eyes. "You have read the book of rules, correct? The first born always gets the crown - especially when the king does not have an appointed Queen."

"Well, that'd be a lie," Lilith smirked. "Sabrina was his Queen, no? Shouldn't she get to choose?"

"She did, Lilith," Erebus stated. "She gave the damned crown to me."

"Fine, so be it," Lilith stated, turning to walk away. "But you won't survive as Queen."

"Correct, not without a trusty right hand woman," Erebus smirked as she played with her shot glass. "I believe you'll be the perfect fit for that. I mean, you did serve my father all these years."

"No, Id rather waste my breath for Lucifer himself than you," Lilith stated with a roll of her eyes.

"I may let you have your turn on the throne if you do," Erebus stated with a hum. "I don't know, wed with you so you get a crown? It doesn't have to be personal."

"Wed with your own mother?"

"Like I said, you want to be worshipped as well or not?" Erebus asked.

She wasn't sure what compelled her to basically plea for her own mother to marry her just so she could have a crown. But, she figured it was for her own good. She did not want to go to war with a petty servant of Lucifer.

So why not get Lilith on her side?

"I'll think over it," Lilith stated as she sat in the chair across from Erebus' desk. "But in the meantime, why do you want me o have a crown?"

"Why, you did birth me," Erebus stated. "I don't know what I would do if we went to war over a crown, and if I killed you. After all, you did raise me as one of your own until Lucifer decided to keep me away from you. You don't deserve to be left in a pile of shit."

"Then, why not hand the crown over to me?" Lilith asked, smirking.

"I- I'm scared you'll start something different than what my father had done. I agree, he's an arse, but our practices were great to me. And I do admit, I am a bit selfish. This crown represents power. I don't want to be left in the shadows, because let's face it, that's where I'd be without the crown."

Lilith smirked, "I think I have a better plan than marriage, then."

"Like?" Erebus inquired.

"You enforce a new rule, of course. Stating there could be two rulers of hell without marriage," Lilith smirked. "Just think of it, my daughter. You can make sure you keep your practices, maybe specifically controlling that field whilst I control what I always have. The demons."

Erebus smiled, "I like that idea. But you'd have to promise me something. And I know when promises are broken."

"What is that, dear?" Lilith asked, leaning on her elbows to get a better view of Erebus.

"Don't ever betray me," Erebus. "It's the least you can do since I'm sharing the power."

Lilith hesitated, "Of course."

"Great," Erebus smirked. "I'll simply magic up another crown-" Erebus made a crown, that's slightly lesser of hers, appear whilst she spoke. "And I'll enforce the coven to a meeting, stating these new rules and introduce you as the second ruler."

"Sounds marvelous," Lilith stated as she eyed the crown. "Can I put it on now?"

"Of course," Erebus said as she handed over the crown. "Any last questions or statements?"

"No-"

"Erebus," Ambrose said, walking in without so much as a knock.

Erebus growled, "Care to knock first?"

"I'm sorry, Dark Lord, but Sabrina is going to open the gates of hell to get Nicholas back."

"What?!" Erebus and Lilith roared. "When?!"

"We're not sure, but it's soon," Ambrose stuttered.

"Ambrose," Erebus called upon him as she thought of something. "Stall. Do whatever you can to make sure that doesn't happen. Hurt her mortal friends, sure, but make sure any person apart of the coven stays safe. We can't have Lucifer possibly escape - in his immortal body."

"Of course," Ambrose stated before going to walk out, stopping by the door. "But why does Lilith have a crown?"

"She's your second ruler," Erebus stated. "Someone you shall worship as well."

"Oh," Ambrose thought for a moment.

"What is it, Ambrose?" Erebus rolled her eyes.

"I- I was thinking over what Lucifer said before we captured him. Why did he say we were engaged to be wed?"

"I'm not sure," Erebus lied. "But you must hurry-"

"You're lying."

"I-"

"Rulers- true rulers don't lie. I won't worship you if you don't tell me the truth," Ambrose stated, not backing down. "And I'll spread the word. You'll have nobody to bow to you."

Erebus turned to Lilith who looked expressionless, before turning back to Ambrose.

"Fine," Erebus snarled. "My father knew of the vision I had of you at the Church when you asked me who you were to be wed with."

"And who was it?"

"Me," Erebus growled. "Now, are you happy? You need to stop Sabrina."

Ambrose smirked, "Very."