Info about Reader's quirk and many more

Hey there! It's me again, the author (lol, obviously).

So I'm here to explain what the reader's quirk is. I didn't really give much information in the chapters of this book so I thought of putting it here. I also inserted some other information like the quirk handcuffs and an unfamiliar character.

So let's start!

---

(Y/n)'s Quirk - Radiation

When activated, the person emits radiation that can be either harmful or helpful (it's their choice). Once a part of their body is touched, the radiation will quickly take effect. They can disintegrate anything with their quirk and can make radioactive spheres. The spheres consume the person's energy if used too much. They can also deactivate their quirk whenever they want to. (Y/n)'s radiation can only reach from a car's length so anyone near them must take caution.

---

The Quirk Bracelets/Cuffs by ME

The bracelets are made to disable a person's quirk

The bracelets are made to disable a person's quirk. Once a person tries to use their quirk the bracelet will immediately shoot out a glowing line, connecting it to the other bracelet. Therfore, making it a handcuff. The Quirk bracelets are mostly made for people with emitter type quirks and transformation quirks. It cannot be removed unless commanded by a remote controller. The cuffs can also be adjusted when worn.

---

Imma do some self - advertising about my OC (the girl from the burning mall). Anyways this info isn't really that important, so you can just skip it...

▪Akemi HayashiAge: 15Birthday: January 1Gender: Female (obviosuly)Quirk: Telekinesis             Ergokinesis             Molecular TeleportationBlood Type: AB (Negative)Height: 171 cmHair Color: White                    Pastel Blue (Front Tips)Eye...

Akemi Hayashi
Age: 15
Birthday: January 1
Gender: Female (obviosuly)
Quirk: Telekinesis
            Ergokinesis
            Molecular Teleportation
Blood Type: AB (Negative)
Height: 171 cm
Hair Color: White
                    Pastel Blue (Front Tips)
Eye Color: Blue
Status: Alive

▪Personality:
She's emotionless and introverted. Akemi deals with her problems calmly. So basically, her personality is close to Shoto's. She values discipline and honesty that's why she can identify whenever someone is lying to her or not. But besides her stoic demeanor, she also has a caring side. She would act like an older sister to her baby cousin, Keiko. And she takes care of her grandmother.

---

Alright, that's all I have to reveal for now. I'm still planning for the plot of this story and I'm trying to make as many fluffs as possible. So stay in touch, peace!✌