Titanic.

Finally doing it.

Sancest

Or

Oc x SOC.(OC is now closed)

Remember: this is based in 1912. I'm pretty sure we all know how it goes. No phones. No internet. Just normal 1910's things-

1)- You are a first class passenger. You just got on board the largest ship on earth at this time. You were excited. You were very wealthy but you hated your family. Your father was quite abusive while your mother was very shy and did nothing about it. Your sibling(if you have one) treated you awfully one day. Nice the next day. Then horribly again. Then you were about to get married to this person you don't even love. You were going to America to live with your love. But while on the Titanic you met someone. They were sadly in 3rd class though.

2)- You are a 3rd class member. You were on board with a friend, you both were very close. While on the Titanic you met a beautiful/handsome person whom you thought you'd never win their heart but you did. And you both were gonna get off.

3)- (Any class) You just heard a loud bang noise and the Titanic shook. It was the 2nd day you were on it. Nearly the 3rd. It was unsinkable so you thought nothing of it. But when you got on deck, you realised how serious it really was. Crew members panicking slightly, telling people to put life jackets. You saw ice on the deck. After an hour or so, you realised the boat going slanted.. People were panicking. Then it hit you. It was sinking. You had to get off. But depending on your class it was either easy or difficult to do so.

4)- Custom.

Also.
Please don't all choose to be first class as it is the richest ;-; I don't want to be poor every time.