3. Tease

Her lips were cold.

A pure contrast to the warmness I was used to tasting.

As soon as her cold tongue slid into my mouth, I lost control. I felt a new sense of vigor and wanton for immense pleasure.

This would seem crazy as hell, but I wondered what she'd taste like... You know, down there.

She pulled out of the imploding fire at my dismay, red smudges were in an uneven circle around her mouth and I smiled at the sight.

"You have made the right choice, stranger." She winked at me, causing butterflies to flatter their colorful wings inside my belly.

Yes, boys do get butterflies. Thank you very much.

Before I could say Jack Robinson, the raven haired charmer went down on her knees and unzipped my trouser.

I watched in awe.

She pulled out the springer and looked up at me, her tempting full lips turning into a dangerously flirtatious smirk.

Her tongue came out and licked off my pre cum in a playful tease, a warm shiver ran down my spine and I groaned.

"This is about to be a wiiiild night, stranger." She said, while holding my hard dick, "relax."

---
Published on 12•04•19

Next update - 12•04•19 (Because I missed my deadline, and of course, I love whoever's reading.)

Hey you, yes you, the one reading this with the voice inside your head....... RELAX.