5. Electric waves

EXPLICIT ASF

"Fuck."

I shuddered, as her glorious mouth latched onto my lower head. Her tongue swirling round it like a tease.

Her other hand was wrapped around the end, with fine strokes sending warm frizzles throughout my body.

Damn, she's good. Damn.

Then she went all in, unexpectedly, taking it all in. Taking me, all in.

Hot damn.

I had met other women before her without gag reflexes, but she was, she was magic - A New Year's magic.

As she glided her mouth to and fro, letting my dick hit the back of her silky throat, she hummed in pleasure, her eyes fixated at me in confidence.

I might cum early. Was my thought, because she made me feel so delicious, without even saying a thing. Not a single thing.

Just alluring hums, like a siren calling out to me.

She continued on, sucking and humming. She even went for my balls, devouring me with her tongue and sending electric waves of pleasure throughout my entire body.

I am not the person who cums by receiving head, but that dawn, as electricity sparked from my dick, to my thighs, to the rest of my body, I exploded inside her mouth with a loud: "UUUUUUUUGH."

I decided, even before she swallowed it all, that I was going to return the favour.

So I knelt down, and on her lips I planted a whisper of a kiss, while I softly caressed her right boob.

"My turn," I whispered in her ear, and she gasped lowly.

---
Published on 17•04•19

Next update - 18•04•19

I'm a day late from the expected update, I know. Blame School for it, she's a bitch. Pray for me y'all!

Okay, so we've got a few readers, yay! Thank you, thank you for giving this short ass book a vodka shot. x

Post commeeeents, I love seeing 'em. And vote okay? o

Ps - I high key wanna know y'all secret New Year's fantasies.