6. Tease & Please

EXPLICIT ASF!

Clothes were off in a minute, leaving us in just our underwear.

She had on a black, transparent lace bra and matching panties. And her perky tits were at full attention, yearning for my touch and tongue.

I nipped at the skin above her collar bone, while her hand was holding the hair at the back of my head.

Her boobs were so soft to the touch, just like pompoms filled with water. Making my hard on become harder.

I showered wet, peppery kisses, all the way till I reached her right boob. I brought my tongue out, then softly and slowly licked her lace covered nipple. She gripped tighter at my hair, letting out a soft gasp.

Soft. Everything was soft.

I took it in my mouth, and suckled on it softly while rubbing on the left boob.

"F--don't stop..." She whispered, gripping my hair, before loosening up a bit.

So I shifted the hindering lace and exposed her nipple, which I licked again before blowing cold air on it.

"Shit, yes... Oh." She moaned in a whisper.

Usually, I take my time to pleasure women who are really really special and familiar. But that night, I didn't know what made me want to make her feel really good.

Taking the wanton light brown nipple into my mouth, I suckled on it slowly and tenderly, eliciting a moan from her lips.

Her voice when she moaned sent tingles to that area, and I became more motivated to do her a pleasurable justice.

I flicked her perkiness with my tongue a couple of times, then suckled on the soft flesh while caressing the other boob still.

Then I switched, moving on to the other breast while rolling the nipple of the one I had just finished sucking, anticlockwise.

Shifting the lace again, I went straight to flicking my tongue on it's perkiness.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She moaned, "better than I thought."

I smiled against her nipple, while flicking my tongue still. I released the other nipple from the teasing of my fingers, and moved my hand downwards, towards her lower lips.

I was dying to feel how wet she was for me. It would drive me crazy.

At first, I teased her by rubbing on the lace. I felt the wetness from the fabric, fuck.

"Oh, ba-uh-baby." She moaned again.

I chuckled lightly, before dipping my hand inside her panty, "damn baby, you're so wet for me."

She was, it was intense how much it affected me and made me want to please her more and more.

So I began flicking my index finger on her clit, and sucking on her boob.

"Oh, fuuuuughck!"

"Do you like that, baby? Do you?" I asked her, driven by intense lust.

"Mm-hm," She replied, "don't stop, please."

I stopped flicking and started rubbing on it, while going back to flicking my tongue on her boob, then suckled on it.

She squirmed under me, rolling her hips and whispering soft whimpers and moans.

I left her boob and brought my face closer to hers, she was so beautiful. I cupped her cheek with my free hand and kissed her passionately. Then I quickly dipped my middle finger inside her hole.

It was surprisingly tighter than I had thought.

She gripped my shoulders, so tightly, while gasping and deepening our kiss.

I pulled out of it, "you like that yeah?"

"Yeees! Oh."

"Say it."

"I li--oh!" She cried out, as I dipped in another finger.

I was glad the material wasn't too tight, it made it easy for me to tease and please her.

"Hmm?" I rubbed my nose with hers, "you were saying something baby."

"I li-like it." She cried.

I dipped my fingers in and out, at a steady pace, while watching the moaning expressions on her face.

It was so hot, so hot.

"Stranger, p-please." She begged, fueling my urge to tease her more.

"Beg me again." I told her, increasing my pace.

"Oh, pleeeeaaaase!"

I smiled in contentment, as I removed my fingers from her panties and attempted to insert them inside my mouth when she held my wrist.

"Let me." She said to me, while looking directly into my eyes with so much want.

I watched her, as she guided my fingers towards her and took them into her soft, wet mouth.

Slowly, she suckled on them, tasting herself, before slowly bringing them back out.

"Shit, that is so hot." I said to her.

"Fuck me, stranger, enough with the teases." She said to me, as if in command.

But, I wasn't done. No.

"You took away the opportunity I had, to taste you," I smirked, "and right now, there's one more opportunity I have in mind to seize."

"Don't--"

"Shh," I silenced her in a whisper, placing my index finger on her lips while shaking my head, "you talk too much."

Then I kissed her once, went down to sniff her and I wasn't disappointed, before coming back upwards, and kissing her shortly.

"I'm pretty sure you'd taste delicious, baby." I said to her, then went ahead to plant a wet kiss just under her left boob.

---
Published on 19•04•19

Next update - 20•04•19

Steamyyyyyy. I got a few more reads? Whaaaaaaaaa??? It's just 31 reads, but meh, it is something. So thank y'all for the comments and votes, I'm really honored.

I'll shush now, talking too much. ^

Don't forget to pour in the comments &/or votes okay? It's totally free. ♡