7. Eaten like a Queen

EXPLICIT AS HELL. (plus I suggest you read this while listening to your favorite sensual song, because m o o d)
LEAVE COMMENTSSSS.

---

Her heavy breaths were signs of her anticipation. They got heavier when my tongue licked her, tracing a wet trail from between her breasts till I got to the tiny black ribbon at the hem of her pant.

I smirked evilly, because I wasn't going to just give it to her without little teases.

I went straight to her thighs, I glided my hands through the curve of her hips, to the space between her thighs. Her skin was soft against my touch, and she reacted quickly to every touch of mine.

It drove me lust crazy.

I planted a soft kiss on her left thigh, she sighed in return. I watched as she tried to reach for my head, but balled her hands to fists instead.

Made me smirk again.

I bit a spot on her right thigh softly, making her gasp. Then I went ahead to plant a kiss on the spot and licked it.

I flicked my tongue against the lace covered slit, and she arched her back a little.

"P-please," she begged, satisfying me with it.

I sat up and quickly took off the blocker, before going down in between her thighs, and holding them down with my hands. I teased her slit with my nose, smelling her.

She smelled clean, heavenly, it made me want to eat her even more now.

But I exercised restraint when I flicked my tongue on her little clit once, she sighed.

"You like that?" I asked her, watching her shut her eyes, with her bottom lip in between her teeth.

I flicked my tongue again, "huh?"

"Y-yes," her voice strained, I loved it.

I flicked my tongue again, "you want more babe?"

"Y-yes."

I flicked again, "want me to eat you out so bad?"

"Y-yes, please," her 'please' extended.

"Okay baby, whatever you do, don't grip so hard."

"Ok--ooooh sssshhhhi!" She exclaimed as my tongue latched onto her nether lips, devouring her whole.

I flicked her clit continuously with the tip of my tongue, and her hand found the back of my head, tugging and pushing in.

Women, they never make up their minds.

My hands still hold onto her thighs a little tightly, as I sucked on her clit and flicked my tongue again.

She moaned in immense pleasure, pushing my head in, while gripping onto my hairs tightly.

I felt no pain because her wetness was my drug at that beautiful moment. Pleasuring her was my driving force.

I licked my way to her hole, flicking my tongue against it's entrance before dipping it in.

"Aaaawn," she cried out, "right there, baby, right there."

I continued dipping in and out for a while, as she held my head now with both hands, guiding it's up to down movements, while moaning so loud, it could be heard by astronauts.

Then I went ahead to pay extra attention to her sensitive clit, flicking then sucking, then flicking more times.

"Oghh you're so good," she hissed, "oh my b--oh, don't stop, aaah, don't stop."

I released a thigh, then dipped my middle and index fingers in her, getting an arched back in return.

I dipped in and out as fast as I could, while flicking my tongue on her clit.

She begun raising her hips at that point, following my movements while she moaned like her life depended on it.

"Faster baby! Oh my--oh yes, oh my."

I continued my tongue work on her, eating her out like the queen she was. Paying extra attention to her lower lips. And making sure she's pleased to the core.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, ooooooooh!" She literally screams, it was so tiny. While she arched her back off of the ground to an almost sitting position and gripped on my hair with both hands, pushing my head in.

I lapped all her released juices, giving myself a pat on the back inside my head.

A job well done.

She's breathing heavily when she recovered, a satisfied grin plastered on her beautiful face as she tries getting on her knees.

After almost falling, twice, which led to both of us laughing, she finally made it.

Her face got serious, her brown eyes looking darker with lust and making me anticipate what was to come.

She gripped my shoulders, then got on my laps, a tiny smirk tugged on her lips.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?" She asked me, but before I could reply to that, she grabbed my dick, guided it to her hole, then sat on it.

Eliciting a groan from my mouth. Bliss.

---
Published on 06-05-19

Next update - S-0-0-N

Thank y'all for 68 reads. Never imagined it would get this far. I suggest you follow me, in order not to miss updates.

Also, please vote, please! (I meant that in a nice way)

So maloves! See y'all next chapter.