➪𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

1968

"what's this?"

the familiar sound of his voice met molly's ears once again.

"molly mayweather, out and about?" the taller man said, hugging her close. "good t' see you,"

"nice to see you too," she smiled awkwardly, as she was buried in his neck.

he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. utterly boring. they separated and he got a better look at her. "wow... you haven't changed a bit!"

"neither have you." she lied. he was drastically different. skinnier, more rugged. crack-headed looking. he was finally wearing his glasses now, though.

"well i try to moisturize every once in a while," he joked. molly laughed and looked past him. there stood a short, dark haired woman with a scowl on her face. once she saw molly see her, she gave an unmistakable fake smile. "er, molly, this is my girlfriend," he pulled her forwards and grinned proudly. "this is um... one of my oldest friends," he said to the lady.

"wonderful to finally meet the infamous yo..." molly contemplated on saying, but didn't.

the woman frowned and grabbed onto his arm, whispering a hasty remark into the much taller man's ear.

"it was good to see you again. are you meeting george here?" he cleared his throat.

"actually, i'm meeting ritchie," she replied.

"okay. well, i hope to see you again soon. see ya'!"

and with that, he was gone again.

that wouldn't be the last time they saw each other, no no. that would only be the beginning of strange, ironic random encounters. and molly would love each and every one of them until the last time she saw him.