Jessica: Locking the Door.

"So that's all of it. My room is here if you need anything and Ryan's is at the end of the hallway." As I spoke I watched Chelsea.

Her eyes traveled her bedroom as she inspected the decor. The tan curtains hung from ceiling to floor and cascaded down the windows. Everything in the room matched completely and it was evident that she knew Ryan had someone decorate it for her arrival.

"It's nice, too nice almost. Kind of like a hotel. I'm almost afraid to touch anything." Chelsea spoke as she placed her luggage into the closet. When she turned her eyes met mine.

"I'm sure you won't break anything." I offered her a small smile. The affects of the interaction on the elevator still lingered in the atmosphere.

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Well, somethings are more stable than you imagine they are." I wittily shot back at her.

Chelsea took a few steps towards me. Her lawyer stance was present and she stood with confidence. Her blue ocean-like eyes locked on to mine.

"Some things seem sturdy on the outside but, deep down they're ready to just break."

My body willed me forward. The conversation angered me for a reason that I didn't fully understand. I stood in front of her. Had I reached my hand out I would be able to touch her; our eyes stayed locked in an intense gaze.

"I'm fine." My words came out coldly. For some reason this conversation had taken a turn in the wrong direction.

Chelsea's eyes were stern and contradictory, intimidating yet enticing to the very core.

"I was talking about the vanity." Chelsea nodded in the direction of the nearby piece of furniture before returning those blues back to me. "But if ever you weren't fine, that's okay too. Just so you know."

"I'm fine Chelsea. Just leave it okay?" Although I wanted my words to come out stern I was nearly begging her.

My eyes watched as Chelsea's traveled down to my lips. They lingered momentarily before meeting mine once more.

Slowly, Chelsea raised her right hand. Her fingers traced the outline of my jaw. "How fine?"

My legs closed the remaining distance between us. "Extremely fine."

Chelsea smiled, a real heartwarming smile. Her face was filled with joy and lust and I could help myself any longer. Her thumb was still tracing my jaw and that perfect smile held every single once of happiness that I was craving. But I wanted more than that jovial smile. I wanted her.

Chelsea leaned her forehead against mine. My arms wrapped around her. Our noses touched, our lips were centimeters apart. My head was foggy and my stomach was jumping with joy or butterflies. It was chemical, the attraction pulled up towards each other. The emotional attraction magnified it to its max. As we held each other in that bedroom. I knew if I didn't kiss her at that moment I may implode.

Chelsea's head tilted up. Her eyes locked on mine.

"Are you sure?" She whispered and her lips touched mine sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"Please." I whispered back desperately.

Chelsea crashed her lips on to mine and sparks ignited inside of me. Her hand locked itself in my hair while the other pulled me into her. Our bodies flushed and I felt myself moving backwards until my body hit the wall gently. She was good at this, too good at it. My lips attacked hers in return, I captured her bottom lip and bit down on to it. The results sent shockwaves down to my core. Chelsea let out a husky godlike moan as she pulled away.