Field Trip

This was requested!
Here's some irondad for you guys
I do not own Marvel, but I  kinda wish I did, how cool would that be?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I'm sorry Mr. Parker, but you can not go on this field trip. Rules are Rules."
     "But, Mr. Warren..." Peter was interrupted before he could even finish his sentence.
     "No buts, Parker, you were tardy too many times. Maybe if it were just one or two times you were lat over, but it wasn't one or two. You were late ten more times over the limit. I'm afraid I can't let you go."
     "I understand, see you Monday."
     "Peter, I'm not one to say you should miss school, but no one will be here tomorrow, you might as well just stay home." Peter nodded solemnly and left the classroom.
     "Well what did he say? Can you go?" Ned, who had been waiting for him outside the classroom since the bell rang, bombarded him with these questions.
     "I can't go I was late too many times. I don't even know where you are going, he wouldn't tell me!" Ned looked at his friend in pity, before his face grew a frown.
     "Yeah, I'm nog allowed to go either." Ned lied as he tried and failed to hide the permission slip behind his back.
     "Dude, don't do that. Just go, but you'll have to tell me about it afterwards." Ned just nodded.
     "Okay, I'll see you on Monday then. Bye Peter."
     "Bye Ned." Peter said as he waved bye to his best friend.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~

     "He wouldn't even tell me where the class got to go this year."Peter said, explaining what happened to his father figure.
     "Maybe you should stay home tomorrow then, we'll have a movie night with the rest of the team, and eat as much junk food as possible. And tomorrow we can stay in the lab and update your suit and web-shooters."
     "Yeah, that would be awesome!!" Peter shouted.
     "Call your Aunt first, I'd rather not have your angry aunt after me." Tony laughed.
     "Okay, I will." Peter walked away with his phone in his hands. After a little bit of persuading, May said he could stay with Tony. Peter, ran out to where Tony was, "She said I could stay!" He exclaimed.
     "Okay, lets tell the others and get this party started!"

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~

     Once they were all settled down, surrounded by snacks, they had to choose a movie. After a lot of arguing and a pillow fight, they decided to have a marathon of Disney movies. Half way through Sleeping Beauty, Peter fell asleep on top of Tony. After everyone had fallen asleep Tony asked Friday to take a picture.

Another Time skip...... What am i even doing??????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter was woken up by the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. He slid into the kitchen, coming to a stop next to the counter. "Hey Peter, glad you finally decided to wake up." Steve said with a chuckle while handing Peter a plate with food pilled on top.
     "Thanks Steve, this looks great." Peter was half way done with his food when, Tony walked in. "Good morning Mr. Stark!" Peter exclaimed happily.
     "What have I told you about calling me Mr. Stark? Good morning Steve, thanks for breakfast." Tony walked past Peter ruffling his hair and gave Steve a kiss on the cheek.
     "You told me to stop calling you that." Peter responded.
     "Exactly, do you want to do some updates on your suit, then you can take them out for a spin after?"
     "Yeah, that sounds awesome."
     "Lets go down to the lab then." Tony said while grabbing a plate and getting some food. Peter rinsed off his, now empty plate, and rushed towards Tony to go down to the labs.
     After they finished updating the suit, Peter put it on and jumped out the window.

Meanwhile...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The bus finally arrived at its destination, The Avengers Tower. The students from Midtown High School got off the bus and walked towards the entrance.
     "Remember students, be respectful and don't touch anything unless you're told you are allowed to." Mr. Warren, a teacher said. The students nodded and resumed happily chatting with one another. They followed the teacher inside where they met their tour guide.
     "Hi, my name is Alicia, I will be your guide today. Don't touch anything and remember to keep your badges where they can be seen at all times. You will be getting a level one badge, that will expire at the end of the day, so you may keep it." the students chattered happily once more as Alicia handed out the badges. "You will step through security so that Mr. Starks A.I. Friday can scan you." Alicia stepped through the scanner, and Friday spoke,
     "Alicia James, level four. Clear to move on." Alicia smiled as she moved forward. One by one the class went through, then they continued to view some lower level labs.
     After lunch the tour was lead to a meet and greet with Mr. Stark himself. All of the students talked happily to one another, up until Tony raised his hand. "I'm Tony Stark, but all of you already know that. If you have any questions raise your hands." Every hand went up. After a while Tony had finally called on Flash, "You, the kid with the spiky hair and green shirt."
     "Do you allow high school interns here?"
     "No, you must be a college level student to apply and get a job here." Flash looked smug, which made Tony curious, but he didn't care enough to ask. He went around calling on other students, that is until the elevator dinged and in walked Peter. "Hey Mister Stark, I just got back. I did get hurt, but i went to Bruce and he fixed me up, but he told me I had to tell you or he would put me on bed rest so her I am." Peter said, finally looking up he noticed his class. "Ummm hi." he said giving a small wave. "welp, I'm gonna go." He started to leave, but the teacher stopped him.
     "Mr. Parker, I told you that you were not allowed to come. And yet here you are. When we get back to the school there will be a serious punishment waiting."
     "But Mr. Warren I was already here. I'm an intern, remember?"
     "No more Peter, stop with these lies, I am done with it." Before anything else could be said, Mr. Stark stepped in.
     "What is going on?"
     "I am so sorry Mr. Stark, this student snuck onto this field trip, and has been lying about having an internship here, but don't worry he won't be interrupting you again and he will stop with these lies." Mr. Warren said giving Peter a look.
     "Actually Peter didn't sneak onto this trip. He's my personal intern. He was here before your class even arrived." Mr. Stark said. "And I don't appreciate the way you're talking to my intern."
     "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I hadn't realized. Peter, I'm sorry as well."
     "Now that that is over with, you all may leave. Peter what were you saying about getting hurt?" Tony had wrapped his arm around Peter's shoulders walking out of the room with him as Peter babbled on about what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to request
Sorry, I'm a pretty sucky writer
I'll update soon!