It's Okay

Sorry for not updating, I've been super busy recently! But fear not, for I have returned with more Spiderman!!
Don't forget to request!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter was late to the tower, and he was never late. However, Tony wasn't too worried, of course he was still worried because Peter was like his kid, but he wasn't at a panic attack stage of worry, yet. As of this moment Tony just thought that the kid hadn't stopped by yet because of the fight they had gotten into earlier.
     Tony had found out some murderous dude was after him and somehow Peter had also found out. Peter was out on patrol one night and found the guy, but an epic duel, two stab wounds, and a gun shot stopped Spiderman from bringing the guy in. Tony of course found out about Peter battling a murderous criminal and as punishment Tony lectured and then grounded Peter. Even though he was grounded to his room, Peter was still able to hack Friday and leave through his window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter was sure some of his ribs on his left side were broken, But on a positive note, at least he was able to somewhat lean to the right to take some of the pain away from his aching ribs! And on an even better note, he still had his mask on, thanks to his stickiness! The bad guys still don't know who he is!! However, Karen wasn't able to contact anyone due to the lack of signal.
     Peter glanced around the room he was in, trying to find something that would tell him where he was at, but he came up empty handed. The only thing in the room besides himself, was the vibranium chair he was strapped to. So instead of looking at a whole lot of nothing, Peter decided to figure out what injuries he had and make a list.
1. Broken ribs
2. Broken nose
3. Bleeding head? (he doesn't recall why.)
4. Stab wound on the arm
     Okay, he could deal with all of that once he got out of wherever he was at. Peter tried to get out of the cuffs, but because they were vibranium, he couldn't break them. The man Peter recognized as the murderer psychopath walked into the room with two other burly men, all carrying various weapons. The men circled Peter, with the leader standing right in front of him. "Stark ruined my life, he took everything I loved away from me. Now I'm going to do the same."
     "I'm not sure if you're aware, but that is a very cliche thing to say in a situation like this. Maybe I should say 'no man, you don't have to do this' or maybe I should yell for help? Which is more cliche?" Peter snarked at the man. He obviously didn't like that as he lunged forward and buried a small knife into Peter's leg. Peter gasped in pain, but he didn't show any other sign of being in pain. "Thanks for the knife, but you do know you could have just put it in my hand, but a gift is a gift. Am I right?"
     "Shut up! I was just going to kill you, but I've been thinking, Why not get some information to take Stark down, so give up the password to Stark's weapon room." The man twirled a knife in his hand, threateningly. Peter just looked at him with indifference.
     "Dude, I don't know the passwords. Why do you even think I do? I'm not an Avenger. I just swing by for upgrades sometimes. So I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to." Peter actually did know the passwords, but there was no way he was giving them up. He wouldn't put the world in danger.
     "Fine, I will just have to ask you in a different manner then. You'll wish you had obliged when I first asked." The man growled and started to randomly, cut, punch, and stab Peter, while his goons either joined in or guarded the door. "Are you ready to talk yet?"
     "Jeez dude, how dense are you? I don't know." The man continued to harm Peter for the rest of the evening before leaving the room. However, during the torture Peter had endured, he was moved over to chains that were attached on the wall. These chains were not vibranium, allowing Peter to easily break out. He escaped through the door the man had exited out prior to, he wasn't surprised to find a hallway. He used his super hearing to find and capture his kidnapper in a close by room. Peter had easily webbed him to the wall using his surprise advantage, he then proceeded to call the police; by the time the police arrived, Spiderman was nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey Karen, can you call Mr. Stark now?"
     "Calling Mr. Stark."
     Once the call was connected Tony rapid fired questions at him, but thanks to the blood loss Peter couldn't focus on anything except trying to stay upright.
     "Peter!! Peter, where are you? Can you talk to me please?"
     "I don't feel so good, Mr. Stark." Peter then proceeded by passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Peter woke up in the med bay. Mr. Stark must have found him, he probably tracked the suit. Peter glanced to the side to see Tony sleeping, in what looked like an uncomfortable position. Peter gently shook him awake. "Hey, Mr. Stark."
     "Peter! What happened to you? You were practically dead when I found you?
     "That guy who you told me to stop looking for, well he found me. He wanted your passwords to the weapon room, I wouldn't tell him, so he tortured me a little." Peter didn't seem phased at all by what happened, but Tony was freaking out, this happened because of him?
     "I'm so sorry kiddo, that should never have happened to you, or anyone. This is all my fault, I'm so sorry." Tony put his head in his hands, he could feel his anxiety worsen, but he felt as if he deserved it. His kid got hurt because of him.
     "Tony, this isn't your fault, it's okay." Tony wasn't having it.
     "If it wasn't for me you would be fine, this is all my fault." Peter tried to interrupt, but Tony wouldn't let him get a word in. Instead he kept on mumbling about more upgrades for the spider suit to prevent Peter from harm and he wouldn't stop blaming himself.
     'Tony. Tony. TONY! Will you listen to me, please?" Peter didn't know what to do, his father figure was spiraling. "Dad?" Peter shouted at him trying to get his attention. It worked, Tony looked at him and a small smile grew on his face, previous thoughts forgotten about. Peter's checks grew redder by the second.
     "What was that? What did you say? Tony needed to hear him say that again, he wanted to be a dad. To know Peter thought of him as his father was the best thing that could ever happen to him.
     "Sorry, I mean you weren't listening and I was panicking. I didn't know what to do and it slipped out. I mean I see you as a father figure, but umm." Peter noticed he was rambling so he shut his mouth. "Sorry."
     "No, it's okay. I like you calling me dad." Peter smiled at him. They both forgot about the incident earlier; Tony and Peter were happier then ever and everything was okay again.
     "Okay, dad."