What Happened to Safe Place?

I do not own Marvel
Enjoy the story and remember to request
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter woke up with a slight tingle in the back of his neck and couldn't figure out why. He woke up on time and was able to eat breakfast without the worry of being late. Nothing happened on the way to school, no muggings, no robberies, no high speed chases, nothing. Actually is seemed like a quiet day, a little to quiet for Peter's liking.
     By the time peter made it to school he was on edge, any sudden noise spooked him. The sound of lockers slamming, coughing, or a sneeze would made him jump. He had made it to his locker without any sign of Flash, now that he thinks of it, maybe Flash is the cause of his spidey sense to go off.
     "Hey, Peter, you okay? I noticed you were kinda jumpy on the way to your locker." Of course Ned would notice something's off.
     "Yeah man, I'm okay."
     "Okay dude, anyway did you know..." Ned began his usual rambling, but Peter couldn't pay any attention to what he was saying, he was to worried about what was going to happen. The constant tingle in the back of his neck was starting to worry him.
     The bell rang, jarring Peter from his thoughts, making him jump once more.
     "Dude are you sure you're okay?" Ned asked, looking concerned.
     "Yeah, I just didn't realize the bell was going to ring so soon." He laughed it off.
     "Okay, whatever you say, man."

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The first and second periods flew by fast, nothing exciting or dangerous had happened. Peter was now sitting in his third hour class, Spanish. His spidey sense started to go haywire, making Peter sit up and look around in alarm. Ned looked at him worrisome, and started to become scared, he knew there was something wrong. Peter couldn't figure out what was causing his sense to go crazy, well that is until he heard the gunshot right outside of the school.
     The teacher quickly got up from her desk and rushed to lock the door, while Peter and Ned closed the blinds on the windows. The rest of the class gathered by the counters and sat on the floor staying as quiet as possible. There was a ding heard from the teacher's computer, notifying her of the lock down. Peter, Ned, and the teacher now joined the other students.
     "Be quiet and stay off tour phones." The teacher said quietly.
     Peter could here footsteps in the hallway, and tensed. "We need a hostage, so we can get out of here with the money and not get caught." a man spoke from in the hallway. So there had been a robbery this morning Peter thought. No wonder my spidey senses have been going crazy! He said to himself.
     Someone tried the handle to the door, causing many students to freak out, and in some cases start to cry. However, the handle stopped moving, the man must have given up because it was locked. Peter sighed a breathe of relief, but of course it wasn't over yet. Another gunshot rung through the school. Students could now here the police arriving, so that made them feel a little better, but that was soon replaced with fear as the man pushed the door open.
     What was one man turned into three. They each had a bag, which Peter assumed was full of money, and they each had a gun. Peter checked his wrist, lo and behold, his wrist shooters were still on. Peter knew he couldn't let anyone die, so if that meant his secret coming out then so be it.
     "You all will give us your money and anything of value." One of the men commanded. He slowly brought up his gun, "and if any of you refuse, we won't hesitate to shoot." People were now crying, others just looked scared out of their wits, but Peter, well Peter stayed calm. He almost felt as if he were wearing his mask, and Peter being the wise person he is under the mask decided to talk.
     "Did your mothers teach you that it is wrong to take things from others?" Students looked at him as if he were crazy, why would he be snarky to the guys with guns.
     "You better shut up kid, before you land yourself with a bullet through your brain." Peter just laughed.
     "I guess your mother didn't teach you any manners." he said, with a confident smirk on his face. The man marched over to him and pointed the gun at his face.
     "Give me one reason why i shouldn't shoot you right now." the man commanded.
     Oh, I don't know, maybe a life sentence for killing a minor." The man growled and punched Peter in the face. The other students gasped and some Peter's could be heard. "Come on man, your mom hit me harder than that last night." peter said laughing. The man grabbed Peter's arm and hoisted him up. "Dude, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but your hospitality sucks." The man pushed Peter into a chair and commanded the others to get the valuables from the other students. The man pulled out a knife and grinned wickedly at Peter. "Will you just gouge out my eyes so I don't have to look at your ugly face anymore?" The man looked pissed. He stabbed Peter in the leg, then pulled it out and thrusted it into his abdomen. Peter let out a his, but other than that he didn't break his calm facade.

Change of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Tony had just been sitting at home, with the other Avengers, having a lazy day. As Clint was skipping through channels something caught the billionaires attention. "Go back, Clint." Clint went back to the previous channel.
     "The criminals escaped the cops and ran into Midtown High School, where there have been reports of two gunshots." Tony stood up quickly, his suit already forming around him.
     "What's going on here, Tony?" Steve asked already getting ready to back his boyfriend up.
     "That's Peter's school." Tony said as he flew out the now, opened window. Steve and the others, besides Bruce, quickly suited up and headed towards the school.

Back to Peter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Once the other men collected the valuables, they hoisted Peter up and dragged him out of the classroom. "If you say anything or try to escape, we will shoot you." Peter nodded, all he knew is that he got the away from the other students, and right now that's all that mattered to him. But, now that he was away from the other students and teacher, he wouldn't mind opening a can of butt-whopping!
     "I know you said that is i said anything or tried to escape you would try to shoot me, but I'm going to do both anyway." Peter said, smiling. Two out of the three men brought their guns to Peter's head. Peter easily ducked from the first bullet and webbed the gun out of the second mans hand. "Thank you for the gift, really, so kind of you." Peter said as he webbed the guy without a gun onto the wall. He took the other's guns to and was able to web one of them up, before the leader punched him in the stab wound. This made peter see spots, he gasped in pain as he stumbled backwards, (seriously dude, really. That kinda hurt.) Peter straightened up and delivered a well deserved punch to the guy's nose, knocking him out. Peter went back to the classroom, "guys, spiderman totally beat those guys up!" The others calmed down after that and started to celebrate. Peter heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Without being seen by anyone else Peter prepared to launch himself at whoever was coming. When he knew it was the right time he stepped out of the door and threw a punch, efficiently knocking out whoever it was. Noticing the other Avengers, looking at him shocked he looked down, only to wince. He had punched his Uncle Clint. Getting him up Peter kept on apologizing.
     "It's fine kid, it's fine. But this next prank war is going to be great!" Peter visibly paled.
     "But Uncle Clint, I said I was sorry." He just laughed.
     "Lets clean up this mess, why don't we." Tony stated. The Avengers walked into the classroom telling the students they were free to leave, everything had been handled. They then went out and explained how Spiderman took down the gunmen and then left. After that Peter said bye to Ned and went back to the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to request!!!