Meeting the Avengers

I do not own Marvel, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter was screwed! If he had known Mr. Stark was going to spring this on him he would have stayed at his apartment with Aunt May and he would have done his homework and dressed his wounds. But, noooo, instead he is a nervous wreck who is trying and failing to prepare himself for a meeting that would occur at any moment!

Earlier That Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter was just about to leave school when he got pulled back by none other than Flash Thompson. "Where do you think your going, Puny Parker?"
     "Home Flash, can we just not do this today?" Peter honestly just wanted to go to the tower and work on his web-shooters.
     "What? Finally decided to  grow a pair, Penis?" He quickly shoved Peter up against the locker. "You need to be taught a lesson for your attitude. I'm sure your parents don't want to find out how you've been talking back. Wait, they're dead, they just had to get away from a burden like you." Flash snarled, then punched him in the nose. Peter decided it would be better just to ignore him and try to leave. But of course that didn't work, nothing's allowed to turn out right for the Parker's.
     By the time Flash was done Peter was beaten black and blue. There was no way he would be able to hide this from Aunt May or Tony and it wasn't going to heal in time. Peter put his hood up and hoped for the best. He quickly jogged to the car Happy was waiting in. "Hiya Happy! How's your day going?" Happy answered his question by rolling up the window. Peter sighed and looked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter stood in front of Mr. Stark in his spiderman suit. He didn't know why Mr. Stark wanted him to wear it, but he was relieved that Tony wouldn't see the condition he was in.
     "Hey kiddo." Peter noticed Tony was stressed about something, but he knew better than to bug him about it.
     "Hi Mr. Stark! What are we doing today?" Tony grimaced as he thought of a way to tell the kid what was happening, but decided just to be blunt.
     "We're revealing your identity to the Avengers, even the Rogue ones. They're going to be staying here, so the might as well know who you are." So that was why he was anxious today, Peter then realized he was meeting the Avengers and started to bounce on the balls of his feet.
     "I get to meet the Avengers today!" Peter all but squealed. Then he seemed to process the whole revealing his identity thing and he became super worried, he needed to keep Aunt May safe, he didn't need anyone knowing, even if it was just the Avengers. Plus, he was just beaten the crap out of.
     Tony realized how worried the kid had gotten and rushed to make him feel somewhat better. "Don't worry, they're going to be the only ones to know. SHIELD won't know, you won't be put into any data base, and the Avengers wont say a word. Your aunt's safe." Peter physically relaxed knowing that, but was still worried about them seeing his face. "They're going to be here any minute so, mentally prepare yourself, kiddo." Peter was freaking out, he didn't know what to do!!
     The elevator dinged and Friday alerted them that the Avengers just arrived. Peter wasn't at all ready for this...
     "Stark." Captain America addressed. Tony simply nodded and lead everyone into the living room. While everyone was discussing house rules and the living arrangements, Peter was trying to think of a plan on how to introduce himself without showing his face. That all came to a screeching halt when he heard to start talking again.
     "Know that you all know the rules I would like to introduce spiderman." Peter stiffened and sat up straighter, he felt everyone's eyes on him and his anxiety was growing.
     "Ummm... Yeah, I'm Peter Parker, nice to finally meet you all." everyone was still staring, waiting for him to show his face, but he wasn't moving.
     "Kid, the mask." Tony reminded him.
     "Do I have to?"
     "Peter, they already know your name, what's the problem?" Peter gulped and he slowly took of his mask. He gave a small wave. "What the hell happened to your face?" Many of the Avengers looked at him in shock, not only because of his age, but also because of his injuries. Tony hurried over trying to get Peter to talk, while the Avengers all started talkung at once saying things like 'he's just a kid' and 'what happened to him.' Peter reached up to cover his ears, Tony noticed and immediately calmed everyone down. "What happened, kid?"
     Peter thought of a quick lie, "I got attacked by a gang on patrol."
     "But you were fine this morning." Tony gave him a look telling him to stop lieing and get to the truth.
     "Just some dumb kid at school. It's nothing, I can handle it. I know what you're going to say and no, I'm not going to fight back, one punch and I could kill him. Plus it's better me then anyone else, I can handle it.
     Tony sighed, "Just tell me if it gets worse." Peter quickly nodded, then remembered everyone else in the room.
     Peter's cheeks grew red and he quickly made up an excuse to leave. "Well, it was nice meeting you all, but I have homework." As Peter walked away he could here the Avengers bombard him with questions.

Don't forget to request!
Love you all, stay safe!