『5

❀2nd pov❀

❉time skip to saturday night, u just got on the plane❉

'holy crap, holy crap. in a few hours i can stalk my thot bots' and just like that, you were off...

❉another time skip because i'm lazy and don't know how to write well, you just got to ur dad's house❉

you plopped onto the old bed and sighed. 'i really need to update this room' you were about 12 or 13 last time you had been there. you walked downstairs and saw your dad on the computer.

❀[name] pov❀

"hey dad!" "hey honey, what's up?" he smiled. "i was wondering... if maybe we could go out and look for things to update my room! it looks very..... old me." "of course, go grab your sisters and we can do that." i nodded and yeeted myself up the stairs. once i told my sisters to go downstairs i ran to my room and grabbed my phone, 'maybe i can do some thot bot hunting' i thought. walking downstairs, i see my dad grab the house keys, telling me to hurry up. i hopped over rest of the railing, (because your a badass...) and winced at the pain in my ankles after landing. (...a weak badass, but a badass nonetheless) we drove down the street, catching up and laughing, i missed the times where me, my sisters, and my dad would stay up, sometimes till 2am, talking and watching movies. we finally reached our destination, home goods. (don't worry your going to other places too. jeez.)

we walked inside the doors of the store. "ok, you guys can split up and look around, you each can take your own carts, i'll give you 30 minutes. ready... set... go!" all i can say is that i RAN across the store, first checking out the candle because, oh my gosh, i am a candle addict. it's really unhealthy. after picking about, hmmm 12 candles i looked around the store some more and got really neat stuff. after paying, we all headed to target, where the same thing happened again. and at another store, we did that again. it's a [last name] shopping routine when we get to choose what we want. finally we were done and i made a suggestion, that we should go to a cafe, and that's what we did. we went to our favorite cafe. after we picked out a booth and decided what we wanted, i went and ordered for everyone, because i was voted to. i walked up to the counter and heard a lot laughing, i watched the cashier look behind me, so i decided to look too...

gotcha bitch, it wasn't them. how do you feel now hoes?

just a bunch of girls i didn't recognize, so i turned around and ordered our drinks.

after we were done, me and bella decided to walk back to the apartment together and my dad and sisters drove home.

"hey bel, i gotta tell you something." i looked at my sister. "what is it?" "so basically, about a month ago, i was added to a group chat on accident..." "yeah?" "and some people from the class... are... right there?...... HOLY SHIT THEY ARE RIGHT THERE!!" i practically screamed. in the group there was tsu, todoroki, mina, kirishima, and kaminari. i think todoroki might have heard me because he looked around after i screamed.

"where!?" i pointed towards the group of thots. "do they know what you look like?" "no" "that's dumb" "yeah. i wanted to keep it a secret because then i could stalk them all summer till school start again, and maybe they would be in my class." "we should get home and then maybe do some stalking tomorrow because i'm getting tired." "oof me too"

we walked the rest of the way home, and once we did i hopped in bed and i swear i slept for a whole week.