『7

❉time skip to almost the end of summer, you still haven't been discovered, luckily. ❉

ok, so the craziest thing just happened to me. basically there was a villain. and you know, being the strongest, most confident person i know, i yeeted otta there real quick, but the fucking villain chased after me. so i just kinda maybe like fought him. by myself, till a pro hero came and defeated the villain. (sorry i don't know really how to write action scenes) so i was gonna walk home, but the pro hero came up to me and said i had an impressive quirk. he asked me what school i was going to go to, when school started again. i said, and i quote, 'i don't fucking know, i'm a dumbass bitch, i'm sure no 'hero' school would want me.' but he asked me to try and enroll in U.A. and i was like holy shit, i think dad might be able to help me get in the hero course because he helped my brother. so, fast forward a week or two, and i'm about to walk into my new fucking classroom. (don't ask how i got in, just know it didn't have anything to do with sex because that's nasty) and once i was accepted, i went to check out what class i would be in..... and....... IM IN 1-A OMGBDHDHDHXHBVDXBDBZNXIZBDV. i also noticed some familiar faces, and my dreams were coming true. so i walked in the classroom, and after my reaction of jumping around in a circle with a giant ass smile on my face, they all gave me weird faces and i realized.... they didn't know what i looked like. (sorry this is a bit rushed) so i pulled out my phone, and hit the multi call button, and all their phones started ringing. they all just looked at me in disbelief. So i pulled out my phone and hit the button, where you can call multiple people at once, and all of their phones went off. it was weird, all the ringtones fighting against one another. they all looked at me in disbelief and shock, then the teacher said, "what's happening?" so i stopped the call, and everyone just fucking ran up to me and tackled me. i swear i felt something where it shouldn't be.