『8

❀3rd pov❀

after [name] had been 'attacked' by her internet friedns, she went to her seat next to mina. "ksjhfgusygfjsdhfiuehy" the pink girl whisper-yelled. "how the fuck-" "PAY ATTENTION" Aizawa yelled. and so [name] shut her fat mouth.

❈time skip to lunchy❈

"[NAME]! OVER HERE." the girl heard her name being called and followed the voice. soon she found that EVERYONE from her class had pushed tables together to make on and was now sitting there, together.

"oh... hey guys" she responded. "[name]! i saved a seat for you!" mina exclaimed. [name] sat down next to the alien queen. "sup." "so, [name] tell us more about yourself!" "don't you already know, like, everything?" "well yeah, i guess. but what about your quirk?" "oh yeah. well i can shoot tiny red threads out of my fingers. its kinda weird." "show us!" mina yelled. 

[name] shrugged, she looked around the table for something she could grab. she noticed bakugo's drink. so naturally, to piss him off, she was going to grab it. 

red strings shot out of the girl's finger tips. they zoomed through the air fast and wrapped around bakugo's drink. before he had even noticed it was gone it was already in [name]'s hand.

"WOAH THATS SO COOL!" "not really" 'it reminds me of best jeanist's quirk." the green boy spoke up. "yeah, a lot of people tell me that. i think it looks weird. it also feels weird." [name] said.

sorry its not much, im also sorry i havent updated in months hehe