Manga

Hallo, I am now writing Japan One shots!!! Hope you like it and you I don't own Hetalia in anyway, shape, or form!!! Comment, Vote, Fan, and Read~!!!! Enjoy Japan's shyness~!!!

(6_6 )''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As I look through the books in the small town library, I find myself disappointed. I move away from the bookshelf and let my eyes skim the spines of the books.

"Why isn't there ever any manga at this library."

I mummble to myself as I continue to walk down the isles of bookshelves. My eyes continued to skim over an over at the books until I reached one that had a name that was hard to pronounce.

"I finally found one!"

As I reach my hand up to the book, someone else pulls out the book from the shelf. My hand freezes and I turn my head to see who stole the only manga off the shelf. I felt like I could just yell how long I've been searching for a manga to read, and then having it taken away! If only I was here a few minutes earlier!

"Oh, I'm sorry miss. Did you want this?"

The theif was a calm looking Japanese man who was the same height as me. Maybe he was my age as well.

"Yes! I've been trying to find at least one manga to read in this library! Thanks so much!"

"You are wercome."

He handed me the book and I squealed in joy as I skimmed through the pages. The man then looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

"You rearry rike manga and anime, don't you?"

"Oh my gosh YES!! I live for manga and anime!"

"I rike anime and manga too. My name is Japan. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too! My name is ______, do you know where I can find more anime and manga Japan-sama?"

"I have a rot at my house, if you don't mind coming over."

I thought for a minute. What could happen if I'm at this guys house? Could this and that happen?! No it couldn't, he looks to nice. Well the nice people most of the time end up being the weird ones but that is just a dumb thing that my friends made up. He has manga and anime too~! I have to go, for the sake of my life!

"Ok, can I come over now?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

We then left the library after I checked out my book. We walked for a while, and the topic we were mostly on was our favorite anime. When I figured out that we like the same one I coulnd't help but fangirl about it for the rest of the walk.

We finally reach his place and it looks so, i don't know the word so I'm going to say Japanesey~! I don't even think that's a word but whatever~! We walked up to the door and he unlocked it with a key he pulled out of his pocket. He let me in first, then closed the door behind him after he entered. It was like something that I would see in an anime, but more realistic. I couldn't say a thing as we walked through the house, until we reached a room.

Japan motioned me to open the door, and so I did. When I looked inside the room, I saw piles of manga books and animes stacked neatly on a shelf. I screeched and ran towards the over filled shelf and was about to grab a book. Remembering that this isn't my house, I turned to the Japanese man and began to speak.

"Do you mind if I read one of them?"

"I don't rearry mind at arr _____-chan."

"Thank you so much!"

I quickly turned back to the shelf and picked out one of the many mangas. Then I sat down on the floor and began to read.

"I wirr get us some tea, be right back."

"Ok."

I was left alone in the room for a while and within that time I was able to finish two manga series. Sitting up, I crawled to the shelf and picked out another book. I lade on my back with the manga raised above my head. The one I picked was a romance novel and was very addicting to read. I finished the book and squealed.

"I wish that love was more like the ones in manga and anime! It's always so romantic and the main character always gets the person they like!"

"You rearry think so too?"

I scurry to my feet and then a blush dusts my face. Japan was in the doorway holding a tray that had two tea cups and a tea pot on it.

"Hehe, yeah I do... does that mean you wish that love was like the romantic ones in anime and manga?"

"Hai, I have arways thought that. I thought that I was the onry one who thought rike that but then I met you."

"Wow, really? Well I guess thats just how us otaku think."

Japan walked towards the short table in the middle of the room and put the tray down on it. He then looked up at me and gave an awkward smile. I tilted my head at his odd smile.

"What is it?"

"Werr, I've never met a women like you before ______-chan. You are so very kind and friendly."

"Thank you Japan, you're nice too~!"

A dark blush crossed over his face and then slowly disappeared.

"Do you want to watch some anime now?"

"Sure I'd love to~!"

Japan put in an anime into the DVD player and started it. We watched it for four hours then I checked the time.

"Oh I'm late! I need to get home before my parents get mad at me!"

"O-oh ok _____-chan."

We left the room and went to the door. Japan opened the door so I could leave. I quickly put on my shoes and stumbled out of the door. When I was almost down the first step I was stopped by Japans hand, that was grabbing my arm.

"You armost forgot your book."

He handed me the library book and I took it. I bowed and was about to say goodbye when he kissed my forehead. My eyes widdened and my face began to heat up. Japan walked backwards and had a tomato colored blush on his face.

"I'm sorry _____.... I couldn't herp myself. Please forgive me."

"N-no, no! It's alright! It just startled me a bit! W-well, goodbye Japan!"

"D-do you mind coming back tomorrow?"

"Sure, I had fun. I'll be back tomorrow. See you then!"

I ran down the steps and waved goodbye to Japan until I couldn't see him anymore. I guess love can be like the ones in anime and manga.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harharhar~!!! I finished my Japan one shot FINALLY!!!! It took me a while to finish because I had writers block... well hope you liked it and please tell me if I spelled or worded something wrong~!!! Danke for reading~!!!!!