First Impressions

A/N: Hi! Author here. Before I begin, I would like to state that this Fanfic was inspiried by CrazehCloud bc their stories are awesome, go follow them. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, thx for reading this, and here is the story!

And just in case you wondered what they looked like, here.

Dipper's POV:

Dipper's POV:

"Hey! Bro Bro! Can you help me move my sweaters to the girls dormitory?" Mabel shouts from across the school yard, "Sure, I'll ask Mason to help since he's strong!" I shouted back. Mason and Tyrone were already unpacking in the room we shared in the boys dorm. "Hey, Mason. Sweater moving time!" I sarcastically say with enthusiasm. He huffs whoopie! just as sarcastically as we head to our sister. To haul her mountain of sweaters. Up the stairs.

I took my position at the front to push and Mason at the back to pull. "Only you would have a huge suitcase of sweaters that were too heavy for the elevater to lift." Mason grumbles at Mabel as we continue to get it up the stairs. Thankfully, she was on the third floor of six. Even so, we were exhausted. I looked to Mason, "Coffee and IceCream?" I suggest as Mabel unpacks. He looked at me like I had offered him a duffle bag of spray paint and said, 'Go vandalize stuff!' Which was his all time favorite thing to do. So, he basically looked at me as if I was God. "You have spoken the words of ancient wise men." We laugh and head to the room to get Tyrone for our coffee break.

On the way, we pass three strange guys. They looked to be brothers. I could tell Mason was into the red one. I got his attention before they noticed him burning a hole into his back. "Mason, who's turn is it to pay for the snacks again?" He looked at me and thought for a second. "It think it's your turn Dipper." I sighed, good thing I had money. I needed to find a part time job though if I wanted to get more. "Oh, you wanna bet on wether Tyrone gets coffee or tea again?" I ask as we walk further from the boys. I notice the yellow one glance at me, and it sent shivers up my spine. Mason then went on a rant about how 'Tyrone needed to pick a damn drink.' And soon we found ourselves at the dorm room.

(Time Skip brought to you by a sleep deprived author.)

All three of us make it to the coffee shop and I notice that they have a part time job offer. Maybe I could work here? As we ordered I inquired about the sign and the server nods and hands me some paperwork to fill out. "You're booring Dipper." Mason complains as we seat ourselves in the corner. "Looking for a job when we came to relax, seriously?" I look at Mason, "I mean, unless you don't want me to be able to afford to get snacks when my turn comes around then I'll stop looking." I barely got the last word out, "Nevermind! Keep looking!" I heard a choked laugh from behind us and look back to see the three guys from before. The yellow one was chuckling as he choked on his coffee. The red one looking at him in amusement and the blue one looking worried.

They had overheard the entire conversation. It was slightly embarrasing, but I turned back around and continued to talk with my brothers. We left to go get IceCream only to be met with Robby and his gang. Robby was known to torture us three brothers, he never touched us though. "Hey, dweebs. How's it hangin'?" He asks sarcastically. "Just fine until we ran into you." Tyrone boldly stated. Robby visibly looked very ticked off by this. "Oh, pretty boy's got some balls, huh?" His gang surrounds us. "Robby, I'm warning you right now-" Mason was cut off with a shove from Robby, "Or you'll what? Cry? Plead for forgiveness?"

Mason sported that insane grin he gets when he's about to fight. Once that smile comes out, there is no turning back. I motioned for Tyrone to get into fighting position and he sighed while adjusting his stance. "No, this." Quick as lightning, Mason punched Robby square in the nose. "Now!" I shouted and me and Tyrone pounced on the other members that hadn't already run away. Soon, they were all groaning in pain, laying on the concreate. "Oh, and Robby." Mason said in a sickeningly sweet tone while having that pissed off smiling face that quickly morphed into the face that would make you shit yourself, "Learn to let people finish their sentences before talking. Interrupting is very rood." He shoved Robby back to the ground before reverting to his normal, no expression face.

"Soooo, IceCream?"