School Time

Dipper POV:

We were heading to class and split up for our different schedules. My first class after homeroom was English. Tyrone went to Math, and Mason probably skipped. The funny thing was, Bill was there too. We ended up sitting next to each other, and he shot dirty looks at anyone who looked like they were going to spitball me or throw a paper at me. It was kinda cute. We made eye contact, and I instantly looked away, my face aflame in a blush. I heard him chuckle and pulled down the lip of my hat to try to hide my face more. 

After English was Social Studies and Bill was there too. It was so weird and unexpected that I had to ask him what his schedule was.

"Hm? Here, look for yourself." 

He handed me a piece of paper that was his schedule, and I compared it to mine. We shared almost every class. The only difference was that after lunch he went to Spanish and I went to Science.

"Whoah, I wasn't expecting us to share almost every class."

He smirked. "Well, I guess I get to see your cute face more often, huh?"

I blushed and sat down in my seat next to him as the teacher walked in. The rest of the day went by, and lunch came. We met up with Tyrone and Will, Mason and Kill were apparently skipping together. We talked about how crazy it was that our schedules lined up almost perfectly. Will and Tyrone's actually lined up in every class. We parted ways and headed to our classes. Before Bill separated from me, he gave me a kiss on my cheek, and my face flamed up. I heard him chuckled and quickly walked to Science.

Tyrone POV:

I walked into my Math class to see my cute Will there. I smiled and headed over to sit next to him. He looked up and blushed when he saw me. He was so cute. 

"Good morning, Will. What a surprise to see you here."

He blushed and started rambling about his schedule before I started to realize how familiar it sounded.

"Just a moment, can I see your schedule?"

He nodded and timidly handed me his schedule. I checked it once, twice, and a third time just to be sure.

"Will, I do believe we have the same schedules."

He looked surprised before looking for himself.

"W-We do!"

He seemed so cheerful and happy I couldn't help but to stare and take it all in. He blushed, and when the teacher walked in, I was forced to look away and pay attention. The classes came and went, and lunch rolled around. We met up with Dipper and Bill, Mason and Kill were still out skipping, unfortunately. We talked about schedules before breaking to head back to classes.

Mason POV:

I was walking down the street away from school, Dipper and Tyrone were probably heading to class right now, the lame-os. I yawned and stretched before hearing my name being called out and looked over my shoulder to see Kill heading towards me. I smirked and stopped so he could catch up.

"Heya Kill, what's up?"

"Heh, not much Fighting Tree. You skipping?"

I nodded and continued to walk, this time with Kill at my side.

"Yeah, school is boring."

"I hear you, Bill, and Will are probably in class right now."

"Same with Dipper and Tyrone."

We simultaneously said, "The lame-os" and laughed.

We headed to the alley where most people spray painted, most people being us. The cops didn't care about this alley, and no one else comes here. We got to work spray painting in our little safe haven. I spray painted a red triangle with one eye.

"Look, Kill, it's you!" I laughed. 

He pointed to his spray painting of a red Pinetree.

"And this is you." 

We laughed, and I found myself pressed against the wall in a deep kiss. When he pulled away, we were both gasping for air. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. We just stared at each other as we caught our breaths before I grabbed him and kissed him again.

After our long makeout session, we started heading back to the school. Turns out, we had made out for hours. It was almost at curfew time when we got back. Give or take an hour because we had lunch as well on the way back. We got to our floors, and we waved bye to each other before heading into our rooms. Today had been a good day.