Chapter 2

Sarrah POV

This is my first day of senior year as a nerd. It's gonna be a though life. It's okay Sarrah! You can do it! I walked to school instead of my Lamborghini. Once I arrive, everyone starring at me and talking about me. I ignore that and walked to the office.

Lady : May I help you,miss?
Sarrah : My name is Jess and I'm here to get my schedule.
Lady : Oh, here your schedule.
Sarrah : Thanks

My first class is English but I'm still early so I go to my locker to put my things. Suddenly, I heard many girls screaming like crazy. Duh,it must be the new boys. Then the bell ringing. I go to my class and sit at the corner. I'm lazy to communicate with people. Then my teacher come in.

Mr. John : Class!! We have new students today. Come in.
??? : My name is Mark.
??? : I'm Mike.
??? : I'm Luke.
??? : I'm Jack!
All : Please take care of us!
Mr. John : Go sit at the back.

*In mind* What's a luck! Why the hell they need to sit behind me?!? I can see they were laughing at me. Gee, what's wrong with them. The class ended and as I about to get out, someone pulled me back. It's was.. Luke...

Luke : Where do you think you going,Miss? *Smirk*
Sarrah : T-to n-ext c-class. (Fake stuttered)
Jack : This little girl is terrified huh?
Sarrah : W-what you w-want?
Mike : Just wanna have some fun cuz we bored.
Sarrah : Wha-

They started to beat me up. Thanks God I can heal myself. I clean up my clothes and went to next class. Shoot, I'm late!

Ms. Sally : Why are you late?!?!
Sarrah : Uhm, I have an urgent emergency.
Ms. Sally : I let it slide this time. Go sit!

When I went to a empty seat I see the boys is here. What the hell!?? I can see the boys expression is pretty surprised. Probably surprised that I'm not pass out. Idk. The bell ringed and I rush up to my locker and go to rooftop. The scenery there is so beautiful. It's a good idea to bring my own lunch. I take off my glasses to enjoy it with my bare eyes.

The boys POV
We got super shocked that she not passed out. Who the hell is her. Normally people will get passed out. We about to catch her when she suddenly gone.

Back to Sarrah POV
The bell ringed and I go direct to my class. There were nobody here yet. Then someone talk to me. Who is it?

??? : Hey,my name is Felix. What yours?
Sarrah : Uh,my name is Jess. Why you suddenly want to . talk with me?
Felix : It's just..uh.. I saw you at the rooftop earlier and
I found that..you were...so beautiful.
Sarrah : Felix,can you do me a favour? Don't tell about
me to anyone.
Felix : No prob. But,why you hide your face?
Sarrah : Uh,cuz I have to graduate without any problems.
Felix : You mean?
Sarrah : You will know later. On graduation day.