Chapter 12

-Time skip to Friday-

Sarrah POV

I wake up and start to do my routine. I wear black short romper with black sandals and style my hair half elf braided. I go downstairs and having my breakfast. Suddenly someone called me.

(on phone)

Sarrah : What do you want, Victor?

Victor : Uhm... we all will go to your house this weekend.

Sarrah : I already know about it.

Victor : By all its means ALL. Mia will also come along and our brothers.

Sarrah : Hmm, okay. It's been so long for me to see Mia after years.

Victor : Oh, also. Mom and dad will come to visit on Sunday because they have to go somewhere else.

Sarrah : Ok.

(hang up)

I'm so excited to see my sister. I already planned all the things in my head. I finished my food and go to garage. I pick black Lamborghini.

-time skip-

I arrived at school. Today I don't bother anymore to cover myself. Everyone know me as Sarrah. I go to my locker to put my things in. I was early and I just wandering around the school. Suddenly, someone pulled me into one of the classroom. I look at the person and it's Luke. Why him? Can't it be another person.

Sarrah : What the hell you want?

Luke : Look, I know I'm wrong for trying to using you. I want to say sorry for that. I will change myself and I want to be your friend at least.

Sarrah : You expect me to accept that? My answer is no. There no use be friend with you.

Luke : Please. I want to cover up my mistake.

Sarrah : Are you deaf? I said no then no. Let me give you a little spoiler. Hint, you will be gone. There no use be friend with you.

Luke : What do you mean?

Sarrah : I don't want to explain. I have to go now. Someone is waiting for me. *smirk*

I left the classroom and go to search Felix and Louis. I finally found them after literally taking a whole tour at school.

Sarrah : Here you guys are.

Louis : What do you need?

Sarrah : Is it wrong to just see my friend?

Louis : Just kidding! BTW Sarrah, what are your first period?

Sarrah : History. You?

Louis : Both of us have same like you.

Sarrah : Oh, I want to tell you guys something.

Felix : What?

Sarrah : This weekend all my siblings is coming and my parents will visit on Sunday.

Louis : Great. I can tell aunty and uncle about her daughter is already dating and literally play people.

Sarrah : Don't you dare.

Louis : Bwek!

Sarrah : Hey! It's unfair. How about I tell that the daughter guy friend don't take care well of her daughter, huh?

Louis : Don't! I will be a dead meat if you tell them like that.

Felix : Stop fighting guys. The class already started. Let's go.