Chapter 11

-Next Morning-

Sarrah POV

I wake up to see myself with the hickey. I cleared it with my power and it disappears. Maybe because it's light ones. Why I don't do this earlier yesterday. Gosh, you stupid Sarrah. I just get up and get ready. Since today I have surprise for him, I wear maroon tube top with checkered black skirt with camouflage hooded coat along with black combat boots. I also bring some guns because today is very special day. I go downstairs and eat some toast.

Louis : Someone looking badass today...

Sarrah : Today is special day. You know what I mean.

Louis : Who is your victim?

Sarrah : Sorry hun, that's a secret that you will know soon.

Louis : Srsly?

Sarrah : Now be faster before we got late.

Louis : Now let's go. I'm already done.

I drive my black Lamborghini and then arrive at school. I can hear such things like boys cheering and whistling. I still don't forget to cover my face with mask though. I go direct to my locker while Louis is still behind me.

Sarrah : Can't you leave me alone?

Louis : Nope. Not when you in this situation.

Sarrah : Louis.. Can you do me a favour?

Louis : Yeah, sure. Tell me what's is it.

Sarrah : Tell to all my gang member that today will be a special day and I will bring the victim to the gang's mission. Tell them to be ready. *whisper*

Louis : Why you don't tell them by yourself?

Sarrah : I'm still on my cover. If I do that my cover will blow out because someone probably eardroping me. *whisper*

Louis : Ok. What class you have first?

Sarrah : Add math.

Louis : Me too!

We go together to class. As I get inside the class, I spotted someone. Luke. I smirk at myself thinking about the plan. Gosh, such a pity, huh. I sit beside Louis because him being protective not wanting me sit next to Luke.

Luke POV

I was early and I don't really have something to do, so I go to my first class. I was listening to music when I feel someone get inside the class. It's Jess. Somehow she look pretty similar to someone else but she covering herself under that mask. I been curious why she often do that. Nah, never mind it.

Sarrah POV

-Time skip to lunch-

I get out of my class and go to my locker. I almost forget to text him.

Sarrah:

Luke?

Luke:

Yeah babe? What is it?

Sarrah:

Meet me at the old classroom at the senior floor.

Luke:

Why? *smirk emoji*

Sarrah:

Some game?

Luke:

I'm in!

Hah! He gets easily fooled like that. What an asshole. Did he really think dirty minded. Ewwww. I don't waste my time and go to the old classroom and somehow he already arrives there. I went behind him.