Different Dimension (P4)

*NO SWEARING CONTENT*

Words: 1217

Natasha Romanoff's POV

I'm so proud of Nica, as she beats Clint in the vey first round of her examination.
Finally, someone shows that idiot how to do the archery job right.
"Now it's mother against daughter!" Tony says delighted.
Nica was rolling her eyes.
"You want Peter in a contest against you? Oh. I'm sorry. That's an insult to you. Because he'll do better than you." Monica snaps, pointing out the obvious father-and-son bond.
I hear Clint and Sam's laughter as Tony turned to glare at the teenager, who, in return, shrugged with her I'm-only-stating-a-fact face, which she puts on a lot for the idiots in the house.
Well, maybe Peter was an exception.
"Peter who?" A guy yelled from Peter's school group, but he was ignored.
We all were about to started setting up for the next round of examination, when a certain person cleared their throat.
"Steve..." I groan, really wanting to test out my daught—Nica's skills.
"First, you guys need to answer questions from the tour group." He says sternly. I give him a death stare. A few kids cringe. But Cap doesn't do anything but stares right back.
"Fine. Only Clint and Nica."
"Sure. Kids, ask away, though only to Avengress for now."
Hands shoot up into the air. Nica laughs.
"Alrighty. How about, you, in the front with the black Spider-Man t-shirt." She suggests.
"What's your name, and question?"
"My name's Flash Thompson—"
"Eugene Thompson!" A girl from the back calls out. I recognise her.
She's MJ.
I give her a wink and a smirk before turning to Flash/Eugene.
"Question?"
"I hear that you work around the Compound and SI, and I really want to know, do you have high school interns?"
Nica look back at Tony. He slightly shakes his head, and then sends her his answer through his eyes. Oh. So he'll answer that.
"I can't answer that. You can ask Tony when he's up for Q and A."
"Oh. Thanks." He deflates.
I heard a snicker from the back. That draws my eyes to...Peter. Nica does that same, and smiles sweetly but has a mischievous look in her eyes.
"You, with the black hoodie!" She calls out to my маленький паук.
He groans. He didn't have his hand up, and Nica chose him. I taught her well.
"So, um, how much time did you spend in the archery room if you've only been learning for two months? And you're better than Cli—Mr. Hawkeye?" He calls back, clearly making up the question up on the spot.
"Well, I spend a lot a time studying, since I don't go to school. And that includes practicing my archery with Clint here. Around three hours minimum a day."
Peter nods, of course already knowing all of this.
It was funny seeing Peter flustered and uncomfortable.
"Any questions for Hawkeye?"

~

It takes ages just to finish Q&A, until Nica says, "Can I get on with the test? I hate this dragging."
I had to agree.
And so we were off, fighting each other. Mother and daughter, as every other Avenger liked to call us.
"Fight!" Clint yelled.
And then we start.
Nica surveys me with her calculating eyes, and then she relaxes.
Wrong move.

~

Peter Parker's POV

The two girls face off, and Clint starts them off.
They do nothing but stare at each other, seizing their opponent up with only their eyes.
Suddenly, Monnie relaxes her stance, as if there wasn't the Black Widow standing in front of her.
Aunt Tasha advance as quick as a spider can, like a black widow would.
Aunt does a roundhouse kick first, which Mon dodges.
Aunt keeps on attacking, but Monnie only dodges and blocks, as if she was trying to protect something valuable and she can't attack. Yet.
Finally, Aunt Tasha swipes out her legs and unbalances Mon, who just does a handspring to land lightly on her feet.
As Aunt was standing back up from her low attack, Mon does a roundhouse kick which lands straight into Aunt's face.
Blood spilled.
Aunt looks proud before hurtling herself and ignoring the blood coming down from her mouth.
Mon leaps up to dodge, and quickly grasps the iron monkey bars on the ceiling. I gasped along with everyone, because it was so high up, before realising she used Aunt Tasha as a lift off point.
Clint put the bars there to trip me once, and he succeeded, but then got a bucket of slime on his head as he (unwisely) decided to step into the kitchen.
Anyway, Aunt Tasha decides to do a flip before she lands and face upwards at her 'daughter', and wipes a drop of blood off the floor.
I heard Steve mutter something about having to clean the mess off the floor later, but I was too engrossed in seeing my 'sister' fight against the Black Widow.
Monnie dangles her legs for a while, before swinging her feet to hook onto the next bar just as Aunt Tasha leapt up to grab her.
Instead, she missed. And so Aunt Tasha decides to use the wall. She ran at the wall, jumped at the wall, jumped yet again off the wall and grasped the bar just before Monnie's.
Then it became a chase.
Monnie swung from bar to bar, like this: she made sure her feet were stable and let go with her hands, waving good bye to Aunt Tasha. Then she would bend backwards and grip the next bar with her hands so it looked like she was lying on her stomach on thin air. The vice versa.
Aunt Tasha, instead, actually swung across the monkey bars like what a normal person would do, and she gained speed and soon caught up to Mon, and hit the teenager's hands. Mon, caught off guard, let go, so she was dangling with only her legs to support her.
Then she grinned, just as Aunt Tasha swung to the next bar, the one Mon's legs were clasped on.
Monnie then did something I wouldn't of though of, even as Spider-Man!
She reached out her hands to the ground, and let go with her legs. Her legs then flew over to Aunt Tasha, who was momentarily shocked and so she didn't move.
Monnie's legs landed on Aunt Tasha's shoulders and they locked themselves there. While the lower half of the body was busy, Mon landed on her hands and quickly yanked her feet over herself, bringing the Black Widow as well.
The super spy went down, landing hard on the ground.
"Boss, I am detecting a dislocated jaw and a few broken ribs." FRIDAY warned.
Aunt Tasha didn't get up, wriggling on the ground in pain.
There was silence.
"Did you see that—"
"Oh my god, Avengress—"
"She totally owned—"
"IN YOUR FACE NAT!" Clint shouted, happy that he wasn't the only one who failed.
Aunt Tasha only moaned in response, and Uncle Banner lifted her carefully and went into the Med Bay.
All the other Avengers checked to see in Monnie was okay.
She barely had a bruise.
"Wow..." Flash murmured, before looking at my 'sister' with frightening lust.
No way Flash's getting his hands on my sister, I think.