Woken in the Unknown

I wake up when the full moon is in its brightest moment

I wake up when the full moon is in its brightest moment. I don't know what had happened to me...Is there a reason why I'm not dead? This is why I wrote this tale to tell my life's story...In case he broke his promise , at least I wouldn't be forgotten...My name is Melody Chance and I'm 19 years old.

I sat up in a ordinary bed opposite to a open window...The moonlight shined onto my blanket uncovering a weird shape, with the curtains fluttering and the cold breezes pouring in...I found blood all over my room! My vision was blurry and I was very dizzy. I just saw red liquid all over my floor, curtains, bed and walls...I was never afraid of the dark but at the corner of the room I felt that there was something odd about that darkness, so I just stared at it blinking only 3 times a minute. Once my dizziness vanished and my vision healed I just stood up in my light-blue dress reaching my knees, it was a night dress though and it has a small blue bow on the front of its collar.

I walked on over there trying to miss all the bloody spots of the floor, but it was a challenge without making a noise...I hesitated going any further at times but I couldn't just run away from all this, that wasn't a smart option for me...As I got closer and closer I began to feel less tension for some reason? Maybe it was just a dark corner, nothing fishy about it...Or was there?

When I got there, there was something really strange...A music box and a letter with blood writing on it? I never recognized the writing but I grabbed both the objects and sat on the bed. I read the letter and I was just shocked at what it had said...!

The letter: How much do you want your parents back, Melody? Would you even give in your own life for them??? I'll give you two years to think about what I had said ... And if you don't send me a letter with your own blood in writing to this address “RedRose Street” I'm gonna come for you next...Good luck...You'll need it!
Please do play the music box, it won't bite you...

                                             2 April 2004
                                       From Nightmare

I gulped and started to sweat in fear...But I did as it asked and played the music box by turning the key 4 times and I let the girl that looks just like me, blond hair and blue eyes in a blue dress dancing...

After I heard this I dropped the letter and fainted onto my bed...

                To be continued...