Tained roses

I felt the house drawing me back to my room...I always thought a spirit was pulling me to its room, to what? I have no idea and I still don't...And when I was stuck up on my thoughts I felt a tight sting by leg and I saw a...Cat scratching me but there's something wrong with this cat! Its missing a right leg and its pitch black, it looked very pale...Kinda like a vampire cat. I sat on my knees and I wanted to rub it but it ran away like a flash of lightning. Now I felt nothing stopping me but I kinda have no idea what to expect one I reach the garden...

I opened the door slowly and what I saw was just ... Amazing! Purple roses everywhere, even falling from the sky I don't know how that was possible but it was like heaven ...

It was only white and light purple roses

It was only white and light purple roses...I wonder who's house and garden this was, I wish I was never in this mess and get rid of all this evil and just live here if no one else did other than cats and spirits everywhere ...

But I soon realized that it can't...And I can't just get my parents back like that...A few rose petals fell on my head due to the strong wind but I didnt even feel them! I bent down on my knees, put my hands next to each other and brought them in front of my nose and I closed my eyes...I praid hoping my loving, forgiving Lord would help me survive this mess...

Melody: God...I just want you to think that I never forgotten you and that I need your help...Can you help me get my parents back alive? Please? I didnt ask for this life, I just wanted to a simple life with my family! I need you now more than anything! I go to Church tomorrow and pray more if this isn't enough, alright?...Talk to you tomorrow...Bye, I love you.

I opened my eyes and stood up slowly...

Melody: I need you...Now...

I said slowly to myself, eyes fixed on forth. I walked out of the garden with one last look back but I didnt regret getting outta there! I walked out and it felt like I have been walking for hours!! Just 12 minutes but still...🙄 It seemed like I was a bit unfit so I just forced myself to run back to where I actually live. After 1 hour I started to see people staring at me, mostly because I came in from the direction from the haunted house or whatever ...Or maybe I just had blood all over my legs, thats the one! I don't even know how that got there!

Then an unknown man came out of nowhere .

Unknown man:  Excuse me, ma'am? Are you alright? You have blood all over your legs and shoes?!

He looked me up and down extremely worried!

Melody: I'm fine...I just came from a haunted house or something! Of course I'm okay! I totally didnt see spirits and a vampire cat!

I shouted sarcastically...

Unknown man: Oh well, sorry for my manners! I'm Sir. Mikel The Forth and I'm sure there's no haunted houses nearby Ma'am...

He bowed for some reason, how old is this guy? 200 years old?! He was like born in 1895! But charming, he didnt even look old...

Beautiful, shiny blond hair, a long white cloak and some sparkly gray eyes...

Melody: I'm Melody Chance...I'm pretty sure your confused! I just came out of one, oh right you don't believe in ghosts and vampires isn't that right?

Mikel: ... Well... I could walk with you to show me this “ Haunted house ”...

Melody: You put air quotes around Haunted House...You know what! Let's go, follow me please...

This guy was pretty annoying already, but I can't expect a stranger to believe another stranger just like that, I mean if I told someone I'm a person that saw a snow leopard in the Summer! They're just so rare and hardly ever come out during Summer so no one would believe me but my parents ... I am a single born child so I have no siblings around to visit or live with. It really was hard getting past middle and high school without brothers and sisters to help but ... Life is never fair  I guess.

So we walked along the street and after 15 minutes of walking from where I came...

Mikel: Should I get my horses to assist us?

He spoke softly like a gentleman from Harry Potter..

Melody: I don't mean to be rude but how old are you?

I blabbed out ... I just couldn't hold it In any longer! Unfortunately he paused for a moment and asked my question once more “ How old are you, may I ask, Mikel?” 

Mikel: ...I'm...I'm 20! Yes! I am 20...

Melody: Oh okay! I'm 19...

Mikel: Oh...You kinda look 9 not 19, my friend...

I muttered out words I shouldn't have said out loud, luckily I didnt haha...But it was silent afterwards. It seems he knows when to keep quiet at times. I'm actually glad I met this man! He glanced at me as I just out my hands in my pockets staring forward ... I could see it from the corner of my eye and he saw it too!

After a while ... We started seeing the grass go black and the trees starting to loose their leaves and only now his facial expressions changed ... Look who's right now gramps ! Haha! I wasn't as scared knowing I had this guy by my side and we started walking closer to one another, actually he walked closer to me not the opposite way around ...

We reached the house ... But it seemed more terrifying this time...

Mikel: So you were right...Melody...

Melody: I told you so ... But it seems different now.

Mikel: What do you mean?

He looked at me as he said softly once again...Weirdest expression ever too...

Melody: I know it might sound weird...But it seems more... Angry.

I looked straight to the door of the house as I saw something behind the window, totally black run across from the window!

                  To be continued...