Revealed

Mikel nodded with a smile, took my hand and walked on ward to the door... Immediately I felt that there's something wrong here! When I looked back there was just run down buildings! They weren't there before!

Melody: Mikel! There's something wrong here!

I stopped and looked back to him and back to the rundown buildings twice...

But then I just saw a skeleton in front of me! It was standing there holding my hand!

Melody: AAAAAHHH!!! Mikel! Is that you !?

I let go of the hand and pulled it to my chest, My eyes was in such a confused state!

Melody: Noo! Mikel!

I fell to my knees and started crying...But I heard someone laugh creepily, like a evil little boy!?

Melody: Who's there?! I have a...A weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!

Unknown creature: You don't have a weapon...You're defenseless! Hahahahaaha!!I can't believe you believed that ghost was your friend! He's dead and he lurred you right into my trap!

Melody: A ghost?...No! Your lying to me, this is just a nightmare!

Unkown creature: Yes ... Thats right that is my name...Your such a clever girl, Melody!

I never saw this thing but I remember something or someone called Nightmare...? From the letter! ...

Nightmare: Now...I just couldn't wait any longer so I just made that spirit do this for me to be able to go to Heaven! No God did say yes but I never said he may until he did this for me and God can't say no to something as that since we are on Earth! And then he lurred you to my home where you can find a knife, paper and an empty pen! The objects you'll need to complete my first task...or you die! Hahaha!!

Melody: Why would you do this? To Mikel and to me!? Why?!!

Nightmare: I don't need to answer any of your garbage, worthless questions, Melody! Shut up and do as I say...

I stand up and look down in dispair...

Melody: Where are you?

Nightmare: You'll see me later on, Sweetheart...I know you can't wait but just give me a sec to control you😘

I never knew what he meant by “ control ” but I didnt like it and he's treating me like I can't wait to be his slave and kiss him!? Barf!🤢 I really hate this guy!

He kidnapped me and parents...Tortured Mikel...And now he's controlling me!? What the hell! I'm gonna teach this guy a piece of my mind!

Melody: You know what...I don't need an answer from you...You just wouldn't answer them, I have a feeling you had problem when you were a child and you can't just take it out on every single person you find...You can't just torture spirits to get to their goal...I can see you keep Sim of your promises but its still wrong, Nightmare! Don't become a nightmare cast on me and my parents. I wish I couldve bin there for you when you've been treated like trash! I'll do this for you but...Promise me this...

(Nightmares POV)I walk in from behind the dead, moldy tree...My face...Touched for the first time in my life but angered in my eyes, as always.
I life up my grim spear on my shoulder and shove my hand into my pockets...I stand there listening to her “speech”...

Nightmare: What?!

Melody: Can I come closer?

Nightmare: What?! I've known you for 6 hours and already I'm creeped out by you! Sure but only if you wanna get your head slashed off ! Haha!

I lean on my grim spear and smile with my bulging eyes...

(Melody's POV)I walk closer to him..Slowly I lift my hand and touch his cheek with no hesitation...

A light and dark air flood our sights ...White on the right Black on the left...No objects, just us and I feel a sharp pain in my heart/chest...

Melody: AGH!! What the heck!?

Nightmare just stands there staring at me as I fall to the ground...

Nightmare: W-what did you wanna s-say?

Melody: W...Will you-

I then we a vision seeing him ... Electrocuting my Dad and drowning my Mom...

I feel my heart shatter...All I did was for nothing! I felt my heart beat 5 times every second and it just stops...

                   To be continued...