Long Wait Of Mystery

After I had closed my eyes I had no dream...Just complete darkness. I tried to wake myself up but it felt like I was paralyzed! So I just gave in to my surcomings...

                     In the morning...

In the morning...or at least I think it was. I opened my eyes and sat up but I forgot I was on the side of the bed so I slipped down onto the cold, wooden floor...
Melody: Ouch! Dang it!
I landed of the music box and it really hurt, I was actually really surprised the girl doll didnt go through my leg!
I stood up but I also realized there wasn't any blood on the floor? I was very happy because of that! I looked around  and I found the letter there, but there was words underneath the letter too. So I grabbed it and it said...

The Letter: Two years is a lot of time you might think...Your just 19, you can't complete tests of sorts that could kill you, right? So I'm waiting until you are 21 years old to complete them. Also...The song inside the music box...Gives you hints of what you shouldn't be selfish of doing...So I suggest you listen to it twice before moving on. Get it stuck inside that soft...Skull of yours.

                                     2 April 2004
                              From Nightmare

I wasn't as terrified from this one as I was scared from the under the letter its only the blood writing and...The part of where it said “ That soft skull of yours ” It was very creepy!

I put the letter down and turned the key 4 tines again, as it instructed...

It said the same things so I don't get it...I did forget some of the words and I didnt know there are parts that give you hints of what I should and shouldn't do...Like he can take advantage, thats true...He has already.

I just didnt understand about if I touch it I take it to Heavan? Did he touch me? And how is my floor suddenly clean of blood? I never cleaned it up! In my thoughts of curiosity it was morning so I can't just tremble in fear...I stood up and looked outside to the rising sun...It was very calming and beautiful but I just couldn't get the stupid thoughts out of my head! I brought a chair from the corner of the room and out it by the window and sat down...I thought it would help me feel better so I played on my arms and watched the sun awaken...

Melody: I...I wonder what it has in mind for me...Tests of me maybe going to die?  No! Stop thinking of that, Melody! Just get over it and it will be over soon...

I kept on saying to myself...But I knew it wouldn't be that easy, I don't even know if my parents are still alive or if they're not suffering by that creature...Maybe its a human but I'm not sure, I don't want to think that a human could do this to another human. I sat up, put the chair back and closed my windows curtains as well as the window itself... I then went a closet and looked for what to wear. I saw a normal T-Shirt with a butterfly flying into a meadow and a jeans...

Melody: Its not cold so these will do.

I grabbed both and the other  accessories that I need to wear. They could fit on me perfectly and to be honest, I don't live here...So how did it know this is the size I could wear? This person is mentally sick and creepy! But I thought positive and that at least I'm alive and breathing! I grabbed my boots and ran out the room, but I stopped at the edge of the room and I realized that even though its daytime the hallway is super dark! But I just ran through it, I don't care I just want out of here! I bumped all sorts of things but I seriously don't care...Its not my stuff so whoever owns this can go buy them again...I reached the end of the hallway but I heard a lot of weird laughs and screams along the way... But luckily I reached the door to the garden but there's something stopping me from leaving...

                    To be continued