Together

(2015)

"Yuhi!" Jae yelled as he ran into Yuhi's usual hangout spot, the smallest acoustics room, which was located on the third floor.

Yuhi stopped playing the piano she was currently playing, and looked up.

"What is it Jae?" Yuhi said.

"We've been called to a meeting." Jae said.

Yuhi's eyes quickly widened before she stood up suddenly before grabbing the bag off of the floor and hurrying out of the room after Jae.

The two quickly reached the boardroom to find 5 other boys, whom they were all friends with, Dowoon, Brian, Sungjin, Wonpil, and Junhyeok, as well as a plethora of staff.

The nearest staff member saw the two enter.

"Hello Ms. Shin. I see you were busy." The staff member said, glaring at Yuhi.

"I was at dance practice, and then I decided to practice piano for a bit Mam. I apologize for my unprofessional appearance." Yuhi said before taking a quick look at her wrinkled grey t-shirt and black sweat pants, and her messy ponytail.

"Very well." The staff said giving her the side eye before walking over to the other staff members.

"Hey guys!" Wonpil said, smiling.

"Hi Wonpil." Yuhi said brightening.

"I see you finally found Yu noona, Jae." Junhyeok said.

"Yeah. She was being a mushroom again." Jae goofly said.

"Hey!" Yuhi said, hitting Jae lightly.

They heard a staff member clear their throat and the 7 immediately stopped talking and turned to see the CEO.

"Hello, sir." The six greeted.

"Hello. Please take a seat." JYP said.

"So. I have decided that I wanted to debut a different kind of group. A group with a more laid back style to broaden our style."

"To get to the point. You are debuting as a band. You'll be debuting in 4 months. Mr. Cho is your manager, and you will meet with the stylist tomorrow, as well as moving into your group dorms on Friday, and you'll be working on the songs for your debut album for the next 4 weeks." JYP said pointing at the shorter man standing behind him.

"Any questions."

Yuhi timidly rose her hand.

"Yes Ms. Shin?"

"Are you intending that I'm in the group. As the only female?" Yuhi said, throughly confused and mildly terrified.

"Yes. As I saw earlier, you all get along well, you guys won't have any choreography, which means we won't have to worry about that whole debacle. And you have been here for quite awhile, which means you have the talent to back it up. Besides, GOT7 managed fine with Ms. Myoui, so you guys can do the same." JYP said before swiftly exiting the room.

Their manager, Mr Cho quickly sat down in front of the seven.

"The company decided that your name will be Day6, and yes, I know there is 7 of you, but the company didn't want your name to sound too similar to GOT7. The official explanation is the guys represent the Monday to Saturday, Sunday is for the fans, and Ms Shin represents the whole week." Mr Cho said.

"Here are your contracts. Sign and write what your stage name is going to be." The 7 were each passed a pen and paper.

Yuhi looked at her paper hard. She finished reading through the contract, and signed her name, but couldn't chose a stage name.

"Should I use my english name? That's what Brian and Jae are probably using. Or should I use my full name? Or one of my nicknames?" Yuhi thought.

"Yuhi noona." Jaehyeok snapped Yuhi out of her thoughts.

"You should use Yuhi as your nickname." The younger boy to her left said.

"Yeah. You should use it seeing as Brian was the one to come up with your nickname. It would also be easy for foreign fans to pronounce your name. Your english name would be difficult to use for Korean fans." Jae said.

"Okay then."

Yuhi said writing Yuhi in neat printing.

The 7 slid the papers across the table.

"Thank you. You will be called down frequently from now often to my office. You are all dismissed." Mr Cho.

The seven bowed once more before exiting the office.

"Well, I guess this means we are all together." Sungjin said.

"Yeah." Yuhi said, a smile now coming onto her face as she felt her eyes water.

"Don't cry noona." Dowoon said from next to her.

"Hey, Noona got Dowoonto talk for the first time today!"