Cast

(2017)

Yuhi sighed as she unlocked the door, stepping into the Day6 dorm.

"Yuhi noona!" Sungjin said, beaming at Yuhi.

Young K noticed her face and spoke up, "How did the meeting go?"

"They've slotted me in for another audition, and if I fail that one as well, they're pulling me from acting for the next year. Until 'the tide changes'. Though I still have an audition where the callbacks haven't happened yet, so I may be called back, I hope I don't get cut into second like last time." Yuhi said dropping her bag near the door before plopping down on the couch.

"What's the drama called?" Young K asked.

"The one that I still am waiting on or the one I'm auditioning for?"

"Waiting on."

"I think the title is 'Strong Girl Bong Soon'." Yuhi said, as her phoned binged.

"Who is it?" YoungK asked.

Yuhi simply stared at her phone for a few minutes, before she spoke in an almost whisper.

"I have callbacks tomorrow." She grinned.

"That's great, do you mind if I come with you tomorrow?" YoungK questioned.

"I'd love it if you did." Yuhi said, giving YoungK a quick side hug before going into the kitchen.

"Now what to eat for lunch."

::

A week had passed, and Yuhi made it to just her and another actress.

As for the other audition, she didn't make it, but that didn't seem to bother her. She was now set on playing Bong Soon. It was a very different role from what she had acted in, namely, she was known to play the 'mean girls' or female rivals to the lead. Sure it was fun, but she wanted to try something different.

And if she got the role, it would be the first in three years, and somehow, she had a really good feeling about this.

Yuhi was sitting on the couch, strumming her guitar and practicing some chords when her phone rang. Usually she would have left it ring and the called them back, as she was busy.

However, she recognized the ringtone as her managers, and quickly picked.

"CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW!"

Yuhi flinched, pulling the phone away from her.

"I will, and Seungmi unnie, please don't yell into the reciever." Yuhi said, wincing slightly.

"Check it now, they just sent out the email for the cast list, and if you're apart of it, you'll have got the email." Seungmi said.

"Okay." Yuhi said before pulling her phone down to check her email.

Her heart dropped when there was nothing.

"Nothing's coming up." Yuhi said, wilting.

But before Seungmi could say anything, Jae yelled.

Covering the microphone, she turned her head towards the sound of Jae's voice.

"What is it?" Yuhi yelled back.

"Someone plug the wi-fi router back in, our wifi isn't available." Jae yelled.

Perking up, she quickly went into the mud room where the wi-fi router was, to see it unplugged.

Plugging it back in she smiled when she saw a notification.

"So?" Seungmi said, who slightly overheard the conversation.

"I got the part."