You Need To Calm Down

(2017)

"I'm back!" Yuhi called as she entered the dorm.

"Dinners on the table." Sungjin said walking into the entryway.

Yuhi kicked off her shoes before disappearing into her room, pulling off her business casual clothing in favour for a baby blue t-shirt and rose-printed shorts.

She fumbled with her hair a bit before pulling it back in a slopy ponytail.

She entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of ramen before sitting down on the couch.

"Still can't get used the hair?" Wonpil asked.

"Yeah. I've never had it so short." Yuhi said playing with her bob hair-cut.

"How was filming episode 2?" Jae asked.

"Great. Do you guys wanna watch episode 1 now, it's airing in 5 minutes?" Yuhi nonchantly.

"Oh my god. Yes!" Jae said, excited before plopping down next to Yuhi, making her nearly spill her ramen on her.

Watching the first episode however, turned out to be very hard to do, with Jae freaking out at every moment.

"My god Jae. It's literally just a us arm-wrestling, why do you care?" Yuhi said.

"Because you look so adorable together! Oh my god, imagine your babies." Jae said getting excited again.

"Jae, calm down besides, he's not interested in me." Yuhi said, sounding disappointed.

"What do you mean, he literally asked for your number." Jae said, disbelieving in what Yuhi was saying.

"I was gonna ask him to coffee after shooting yesterday, and he said he was busy. He asked me today if I was free after work, I said no, because we had movie night planned already, but I said I was free tomorrow." Yuhi explained.

"Why would you turn down hanging out with Hyunsik?" Jae asked, confused.

"Because I love movie night with you guys, I'm not gonna ditch you all for a very cute co-worker." Yuhi said.

Jae simply pouted.

"Besides, he said he might be free tomorrow, he'd just have to check with his manager, and that he'd text me back before the shoot." Yuhi said, focusing back on the television.

"So has he texted you back yet?" Wonpil asked, offering her a cup of tea.

"No but he said I will-"

Yuhi was cut off by her phone binging.

Looking down at her phone, she perked up.

"Speak of the devil."

"Oh! Mother Neptune where is he?"

"Jae now is not the time for vines." Wonpil said.

Yuhi ignored the two and simply smiled at her phone.

"Well looks like you guys will have to make dinner for yourselves again tomorrow." Yuhi said.

"Why?" Jae said, both excited and nervous.

"I have a dinner date with Hyunsik tomorrow night. I'll be back late." Yuhi said before switching on Avengers: Endgame.

Needless Yuhi had to dump water on Jae to get him to shut up.

"Okay, but imagine the babies!"

"Shut it Jae!"