sleepless in seoul

Yuhi sighed staring at the ceiling. Her body was not letting her sleep for some reason, and she was in no way gonna take sleeping pills. Getting bored, she stood up and started walking around.

Around and around, she walked around the dorm humming quietly and delving into her thoughts. What was Hyunsik doing right now? What was Sani and the rest of her friends doing? Deciding she wanted to get food, she skipped as quietly as possible into the kitchen. 

Yuhi started rummaging around, trying to find something to snack on. But there was just nothing good to snack. She'd have to wait until the morning to go get snacks.

"You hungry?" Jae asked, making Yuhi turn around.

"Of course, we're out of good snacks though." Yuhi said.

"We could go out to get snacks." Jae suggested.

"Sure, what time is it anyways?" Yuhi asked.

"12:27 am." Jae said looking at his phone. "Wanna cause some chaos before we go out?" 

Yuhi caught the mischievous tone in Jae's voice, and smirked back.

"Of course. Let me get ready first." Yuhi said.

"Be in the living room in 5 minutes." Jae said, as Yuhi dashed off to her room.

Speed-changing out of her large pajama bottoms and knit sweater. She threw on some black joggers and a hoodie that was most likely Dowoon's, and some socks and a beanie. Slipping her hair into a ponytail and throwing on a mask, she grabbed the rest of her essentials before darting into the kitchen. 

Jae was standing in the living room, phone in one hand and speaker in the other.

"You little bastard." Yuhi laughed.

"I mean hey, who would blame us if Wonpil's phone went off in the middle of the night. It could be a mere concidence that his phone was connected to a speaker." Jae said, grinning.

"I'll go get the door open and everything, you set the default alarm to the loudest possible setting for 2 minutes from now." Yuhi said, walking over to the front door.

As soon as Jae put the phone down, he skidded over to the door, throwing on his shoes before the two bolted out of the dorm. Yuhi quietly locked the door, before running over to join Jae in getting the fuck out of the apartment building. Yuhi looked down at her watch, realizing there was a few seconds before the alarm would go off.

"Alarm will go off in, three, two, ONE!" Yuhi said.

"Let's go get that food. We need to head out before they suspect us." Jae said, as the two young adults hopped into Yuhi's car.

"Let's go!" Yuhi said loudly as they pulled onto the road. 

"Where should we go first?" Jae asked as they drove around.

"Food stalls? I could go for some comfort food." Yuhi said.

"Sounds good, wanna stop at a convince store after that?" Jae said.

"And then top the night off with ice cream?" Yuhi grinned at Jae.

"Fuck yeah, let's have a great night!"

Yuhi parked a block or so away from the food stalls, conveniently at a convenience store. After locking up, they disappeared towards the stalls, already smelling the delicious food wafting towards their faces. 

"Damm, this smells good." Jae said as they reached the bustling stalls. 

They walked around, looking at various stalls before Jae dragged Yuhi over to a stall with a bunch of rotating skewers.

"Can we get two skewers?" Yuhi asked, using her acting skills to alter her voice.

"Sure!" Yuhi quickly paid, not letting her fellow 92' liner pay.

"Hey I wanted to pay." Jae said.

"You can pay for the next thing, besides I was faster." Yuhi said, sticking her tongue out slightly as the teller hand her and Jae their skewers.

After 30 minutes or so, they walked back to the convenience store. All nearby ice cream places had closed by now, so the two just decided to get ice cream at the store. As Yuhi was looking through the snacks her phone rang. She picked the call up quickly, after recognizing the number.

"Hey Sungjin, what's up." Yuhi said, acting nonchalant.

"Where the hell is Jae?" Sungjin tiredly asked.

"He's with me why?" Yuhi asked, making eye contact with Jae who was looking at chips in the aisle over.

"He's declined all of our calls for like the last 45 minutes." Sungjin said.

Yuhi stifled a laugh, knowing why. They would obviously call Jae first, since most of the time Yuhi was with Hyunsik or Sani if she went out.

"Oh yeah his phone is on silent, do you need to talk to him?" Yuhi asked as she finally decided on some snacks.

"Yeah." Sungjin said.

Yuhi nodded, passing the phone to Jae before walking off and getting her and Jae some frozen treats. She finally chose some, only to be dragged by Jae over to the counter.

"We need to go, Sungjin is threatening to set my bed on fire if we don't get back in time." Jae quickly said in English.

Yuhi laughed, tossing her stuff on the counter as Jae pulled out his cash. After thanking the cashier, they headed back to Yuhi's car and legally zoomed back to their dorm. She unwrapped her frozen treat as they walked back to the dorm, enjoying it as she knew chaos was about to go down. Jae unlocked the dorm and found a tired and grumpy Sungjin, and the rest of the members already fallen asleep again on the couch. 

"Seriously what the hell you two."