Fixing a nightmare

*SMUT WARNING*

Nightmares have always plagued Hizashi Yamada, ever since he was a kid. When he was younger, he would simply run to his parents room and sleep with them. Now, as an adult and hero, it was much worse to be woken up in a panicked nightmare. Currently, in his dream, the creature known as Nomu was smashing the love of his life to pieces. Hizashi could only stare in horror as Aizawa's arms were shattered. Hizashi couldn't speak, couldn't use his quirk. He could only watch as the beast slammed Aizawa's skull into the ground. A loud crunch rang out and Aizawa went still. Hizashi tried again to scream, nothing. Not even a breath of air in his lungs; he felt like he was under water. The nomu looked up at Hizashi and lunged at him, his powerful arms ready to crush him like-
Hizashi woke up with a panic, the air gone from his lungs. He was suffocating, feeling a dark weight on his face and neck. He flailed out, reaching for any kind of help and ended up slapping his SO square in the chest. Aizawa jolted and woke up with a growl. Hizashi was flailing in front of him, a large furry cat laying on his face. Aizawa picked up the fat cat and heard Hizashi gasp for air. His face was flushed and his eyes were watering. Aizawa sat the cat on the end of the bed and went to the aid of his lover.
"Baby, are you okay?" Aizawa smoothed over Hizashi's panicked face. He gulped down air and nodded, reaching up to hold Aizawa close to him. "Another nightmare."
"Did you have another one?" Aizawa asked, feeling the blonde man shudder and catch his breath. Zashi nodded and kept checking Aizawa over, feeling for broken bones and anything hurt. Aizawa sat up and pulled Zashi closer, running his hands through his hair. Zashi touched the ragged scar under Aizawa's eye and sighed.
"Just breathe, I'm right here just breathe." Aizawa murmured soothingly. Hizashi slowly felt his heart rate go down. Aizawa hugged him from behind, letting him rest against his chest.
"Stinky was laying on your face, I bet that didn't help." Aizawa chuckled, rubbing circles into Hizashi's tense shoulders. A small moan escaped Hizashi's lips as the knots in his neck were being worked out. Aizawa smiled and kept going, he knew juuuust how to get Hjzashi's mind off of his nightmare.
"I bet this feels better, huh?" Aizawa purred into Hizashi's ear, letting his breath linger across his bare throat. Zashi gulped and nodded slightly. Aizawa kept massaging his shoulders, rubbing and teasing the thin man's naked chest. Aizawa began ever so slightly rubbing his stubble along the bony collar bones, erecting a delightful moan. Hizashi moved back more so he was closer to Aizawa, needing his touch. Aizawa smirked and began mouthing up the sensitive neck. Zashi immediately reacted by arching his back and tilting his head for more. Aizawa teased the tender skin, it was deliciously soft and sensitive  from Mic's constant wearing of his speaker. Zashi had so many sweet spots to kiss on, all of them eliciting moans and sighs of pleasure.
Aizawa slid his arms around Zashi's waist and began feeling up the thin hips and stomach of the blond man. Zashi purred in delight, groaning as the pressure in his lower region grew. Aizawa sucked a bright red hickey on his collarbone before moving to his ultimate spot, just under his ear, close to the jaw. It was the spot that made Zashi lose control, makes his hips buck and his prick throb with delight. Aizawa approached it carefully, taking his time while also trekking one hand down the happy trail disappearing into his tight boxers. The other hand went up and playfully teased Zashi's nipple.
"Oh god, Shota. Shota please." Hizashi whispered, leaning into his lover's touch. Behind him, the aching bulge ground against Hizashi's ass. His mouth was dangerously close to the spot, Aizawa knew This was the point of no return. He looked at the languid expression of his lover, his eyes dilated, cheeks flushed, his body leaning into the soft caresses of his lover.
"I love you, Hizashi Yamada." Aizawa growled into his ear, eliciting a delicious moan from Hizashi. Aizawa attacked the spot, curling his tongue against it, making him shiver and moan his name.
"I love you too, please. Don't stop." Hizashi's voice was soft and lustrous, his ass pressing against Shota's bulging election. Hizashi felt the large hands slide into his boxers and the hot mouth capture his lips in a deep kiss. Aizawa kissed him with all the passion he could muster, while simultaneously flipping Zashi onto his back and climbing on top. Aizawa pressed his bulge against Hizashi's, feeling his legs wrap around his waist. Aizawa slipped a tongue into his mouth, relishing in the moans that spilled onto his tongue. Hizashi curled his hands through Aizawa's thick black hair, pulling him impossibly closer.
Pants slipped off.
Hands explored shivering skin.
Bite marks were made.
Love bites were left in noticeable spots.
Hizashi was filled to the brim with Aizawa's throbbing prick, feeling the waves of pleasure as he was fucked. His face was buried in the pillows, his ass high in the air. Aizawa gripped the bony hips tight and tried so hard to not burst outright into Hizashi. He bit his lip, trying to keep his composure as Hizashi clawed at the sheets, writhing into the delicious pleasure. He was drunk on it, moaning Aizawa's name with a delirious howl. Shota went faster, craving every inch of his pale body. Hizashi arched his back, his eyes crossing as Aizawa repeatedly rammed his prostate. The heat got hotter and wetter with every stroke, Aizawa was panting and almost losing control as Hizashi got even tighter, the friction fucking destroying his self control.
"I-I'm close, Za-Zashi!" Aizawa was trembling, the burning in his muscles was almost matched by the throbbing ache in his balls.
"Fuck me harder, Aizawa please! I need it I'm so close!" Hizashi bellowed Into the pillows, throwing his ass back into the throbbing cock that slammed into his aching prostate. He groaned, feeling the wave lifting up. Aizawa fucked even harder somehow and together they both came. Aizawa planted his seed deep in his aching loins. Hizashi spilled his rope all over his lower stomach and bedsheets.

"That was amazing." Hizashi groaned, laying his head onto Aizawa's muscular chest. Aizawa nodded, still out of breath.
"This bed is gross now." Aizawa chuckled out, kissing Hizashi's head. He nodded.
"We're gross." Hizashi mumbled into his chest, fatigue slowly beginning to take him.
"We'll wash the sheets tomorrow, for now let's just sleep on my non-gross side." Aizawa snuggled up close with his blushing lover.
"Love you, Sho." Hizashi mumbled, kissing his chest softly before falling asleep to the sound of his heart beating.
"Love you too, Zashi." Aizawa closed his eyes and fell asleep.