Wedding Prep pt. 1

A needle pricked Aizawa's thigh, making him scowl into the mirror. Best Jeanist was kneeling next to Aizawa's leg, pinning the dark fabric of his pants.
"Sorry, kudos for not flinching though." Jeanist said, moving the pin. Another pricked him in the other leg, causing aggravation to grow and swell.
"Why the fuck are there so many pins in these?!" Aizawa growled, staying still as Jeanist removed the pin in question.
"It's called tailoring, we want these to fit perfect." Jeanist rocked back on his heels and admired his work.
"How doe they feel?" Jeanist asked, circling the grumpy Aizawa.
"Pointy, sharp, aggravating. But I like the color." Aizawa muttered, raking his hands through his hair. Jeanist rolled his eyes.
"The color is a good choice, goes nicely with the warm colors Hizashi picked out." Aizawa smiled. He didn't know what colors Hizashi had picked out, some idea that Jeanist had. Aizawa picked a dark navy blue suit. Mic was supposed to pick the accent color apparently, so he didn't know.
"Daddy?" A soft voice came from the door. Eri slipped inside and ran to him. Aizawa scooped her up and she buried his face into his neck.
"What's wrong honey?" Aizawa asked, cuddling her close.
"I missed you." She mumbled from his neck, squeezing him tight. Eri had developed separation anxiety from before they adopted her and often she would sleep in the same bed as him and Hizashi. Aizawa never minded it, he loved giving Eri love and attention, she deserved a normal childhood.
"I missed you too baby. I'm almost done getting fitted then it'll be your turn, okay?" Aizawa said, stroking her hair softly. She nodded, still wrapping her arms around his neck and nodding off on his shoulder.
Aizawa held her for the rest of the fitting, Jeanist finally told him he was done, after poking and prodding him for much too long. Aizawa carried Eri to the long velvet couch and sat her down, kissing her sleepy forehead.
"She'll be out for a little while, it's nap time." Aizawa said, turning to look at Jeanist.
"Then lets do the rest of the suit while we wait, yeah?" Aizawa growled and nodded, preparing himself for the next hour of pinning and poking and prodding.
"So Tell me, how did you and Hizashi meet?" Jeanist asked, measuring Aizawa's wingspan with a tape measure.
"In elementary school. We were best friends up until about high school when I developed feelings for hi- OW." Aizawa snapped, glaring at Jeanist in the mirror who was pinning a piece of fabric into his side.
"Ya know, for a professional, you sure do stab people a lot." Aizawa grumbled and Jeanist simply chuckled.
"I'll be more careful, I'm sorry. Go on though." Aizawa rolled his eyes and kept talking.
"I realized I loved him in High School at UA. I've never been especially interested in the dating scene, I was much more content not having friends at all. Until Hizashi came around that is." Aizawa gave a little smile, thinking about him.
"I didn't think anything of it at first, I honestly thought Hizashi was tricking me. But time went by and I realized I cared for him deeper than I'd ever known." Aizawa mused, scratching his stubble. Jeanist smiled.
"I used to think I was asexual, because I never had interest in anyone or anything. In reality, I'm demisexual. Hizashi is everything I'm not. He's loud, boisterous, passionate, artsy, and funny." Jeanist pinned the last pin and smiled at his handiwork.
"He completes me." Aizawa finished, looking at his reflection. The crisp navy blue suit complimented his trophy shaped figure, tucking in his slim waist but respecting his arms and large chest. He looked good.
"Of course, the shirt underneath is just a white shirt, you're not supposed to know the real color." Jeanist smirked behind his collar. "That's still a surprise. But the over suit is definitely for certain." Aizawa smiled, looking over to Eri who was slowly waking up from her nap.
"Pretty daddy!" She said, beaming up at him. He stepped off the stool and picked her up, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Your turn babygirl!" Aizawa said, setting her on the stool and going to change into his regular clothes. On the way back, he saw Hizashi enter the room. Creeping up behind him, silent as he could, Aizawa licked all the way up Hizashi's exposed neck. Zashi squealed, grossed out by his fiancé.
"Ew, why would you-" Hizashi was cut off by a firm kiss. Aizawa pulled him close and hungrily kissed his fiancé, curling his tongue into his mouth at the slightest opportunity. Hizashi rolled his eyes and kissed him back, nonetheless enjoying the prickly face kissing him. Breathlessly, Aizawa pulled away and gazed at his slender face. He had his day clothes on, his hair pooling around his shoulders, regular glasses on, white collar shirt and slacks.
"You're beautiful." Aizawa whispered, caressing his cheek gently. Hizashi blushed, and whispered back. "I love you, Aizawa Shota. I can't wait to marry you." They pressed their foreheads together and smiled.

AN~
Sup dudes, I'm in the midst of finals week and will be slow updating everything. I'll be done with school soon, keep it breezy my dudes.