Lost

Joseph Blie.

Orphan at 7 years old.

Joseph Blie.

Parents shot right in front of him.

Drug Lords beating his dad's lifeless body in front of his own eyes, while he stood there and did nothing.

Joseph Blie.

8 years old when his god mother finally rescued him from the drug lord.

8 years old when he decided that no one could take care of him but his mum and dad. And if they couldn't, then no one would.

When he decided that he would give her hell. And to hell with anyone who tried to say he was wrong because they are the enemy and daddy and mommy always said to beware.

JoJo.

9 years old when his god mother decided this child wasn't worth her tears and put him into foster care.

9 when he was given a nickname and it stuck, for he never answered to his given name.

Fighting anyone who came near- because nobody quite realized the damage the drug lord did. That she came a year too late.

Vivid nightmares of his parents last moments, keeping him from a nights rest.

Nobody but two people wanted to be friends with him. He was "too violent", or "too insensitive" or "too cruel".

People wanted to bully him, but couldn't. He knew how to knock someone out with a punch. (And he did it 5 times already)

Joseph Blie.
Jojo.

10 years old. The "difficult" child, only because no one made the effort to change that or try to understand.

Jojo.
Joseph Blie.

He doesn't know who those people are, or if they are the same, or if they are him.

He only knows what the smiling child tells him. Oliver Harrison, who always said, I can be your punching bag, if you'd just let me be your friend.

He had tried to hard to get away from Oliver yet the boy always stayed glued to his side.

The lot of them were as depressed ass kids, that Ollie and Ellie pair, and he didn't want them. But even when they always seemed sad, they also always had each other.

And it always wasn't long before they got a smile on each other faces. And Joseph was jealous of that. He wanted that.

Oliver, who gave him a chance even when his best friend didn't trust him. Oliver who always kept a smile on his face and everyone else's, though Jojo could tell better than most, it was forced.

Ollie- who hid his suffering so everyone else wouldn't.

Joseph or Jojo or whoever, owed it all to him.

"You don't have to be my punching bag, but that doesn't make us friends."

"S'okay. We'll get there."

"How are you so sure?'

"How are you not?"