Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

Well, that's a mouth full XD

Thanks a lot for the request, FanficReader42028! Sorry if this was a little bit different, I hope you still like it. :D And also, sorry if this is a little confusing, I started messing up the plot, and so I changed some things, added points of views, and stuff like that.

I went out to find some word walls, leaving Lydia, Paarthy and Alduin behind. I felt like something bad was going to happen, but I shrugged it off.

~

Paarthurnax and Alduin heard strange noises, so they went outside, found nothing, so they decided to go on a nice walk. Lydia was alone, and she kept hearing the noises again. It sounded like talking. She grabbed her weapon and approached the noises that were located in the kitchen. At least fifteen or twenty bandits found her, and ambushed her. She tried fighting them off, but they were too strong for her, and she fell on the hard floor, injured badly. After that, the bandits left the house, probably going somewhere to invade people. Lydia whimpered and laid on the floor, coughing up blood.

~

Later, Alduin and Paarthy came back and found Lydia on the floor in pain.

"What happened?!" Paarthurnax asked. Lydia coughed.

"I-I was ambushed....by bandits....they... broke in..." She said.

"So that's what we heard." Alduin said. 

"Shoot, Y/n's still out there! And the bandits are gone!!" Paarthurnax yelled, tears brimming his gorgeous eyes.

"Lydia, you stay here. HMPH!-" someone's hand covered Alduin's mouth, as well as Paarthy's. The unknown people put bags over the dragon humans' heads and they passed out.

~

ALDUIN'S PoV

"We have to get out.."

"Hey, shut up in there!" A bandit's voice broke through the cage. A large bump caused my brother and I to jump. 

"W-Where are they taking us?" Paarthurnax asked.

"To their hideout." I replied. I was honestly scared, but tried to not show it. I tried to use my fire, but it didn't work. I was too shaken up.

"I said, shut up in there!" The bandit said again. When the carriage stopped, the cage was carried inside their hideout, and we were set in a dark room.

"You will give us 10,000 gold, or else you'll all be tortured very slowly." One of them said. I suddenly got super angry, and breathed fire, my bounds breaking. The bandits started attacking again, but this time, they didn't hurt us. I slashed and bashed at them, their blood staining their hideout, and took all the gold they had. I cut  Paarthy's bounds, and he rubbed his wrists and frowned.

"I don't think that was all..." He said. I tilted my head, then was knocked out by something hard and metal. Paarthurnax gasped as I fell.

PAARTHURNAX'S PoV

I-I don't know what to do! I've always been the pacifist! I don't know how to fight that well. A-Alduin's already passed out, and I am alone... W-wait I hear someth- I got hit by a war axe, and passed out.

Y/N'S PoV

I returned and found Lydia suffering on the floor. I healed her using my magic, and she told me what happened.

"Oh no, that's horrible! I need to save them. Stay here and take care of yourself." I said to Lydia. Lydia nodded and sat down on her bed.

~

I followed the carriage tracks to a hideout. I took care of the guarding bandits, and went inside, to find the brothers in a cage, and maybe thirty bandits surrounding the premises. I shouted at the most of them, and they flew back, hitting the wall and dying from the hard hit. I took care of the rest with my weapon, and found the key on one of them (really it was only two, but they were the strongest, so it felt like 30). I unlocked the cage, and healed the brothers. They both opened their gorgeous eyes, and looked up at me.

"Y-Y/n...."Paarthy groaned and sat up. Alduin also sat up.

"Hey, guys." I said with a smile. I wiped some of the blood from the bandits off of my face.

"Why didn't you save us sooner..?" Alduin asked, his voice croaky. I hugged them.

"I think he meant thank you for saving us." Paarthurnax said, returning the hug. Alduin then hesistantly returned the hug, then buried his face into my chest.

"T-thank...y-you....I guess..." He said.

"Aww, you're welcome ya big baby Alduin." I teased he inhaled sharply, but let it slide. Paarthurnax snuggled into my arm.

"I'm sorry, Alduin, that I couldn't fight them.. I know, I'm weak...but..."

"Stop putting yourself down, it's okay, brother." Alduin said.

"R-really?!" The white haired dragon human said in surprise and happiness.

"Of course. We were both in this mess." I hugged them both again, and pulled them closer.

"Before we cuddle again, could we please get out of here? I don't like it here..." Paarthurnax asked, cuddling into my chest shyly. I nodded and stood up with them, then headed back home.

760 words!