the reaction that started it all.

It was a normal fight, master frown was confident and hoping he would win as always, little did he know what would happen next, nobody noticed the lose bolder on the cliff they where fighting next to, and Dr fox was standing right under where it would fall, it would only take one little nudge for it to fall, " dodge this ! " master frown said as he held a brick in his hand aiming towers unikitty, he threw the brick and unikitty dodged it effortlessly, but she didn't pay attention to where it was heading.

The brick hit the boulder and it was falling directly towers Dr fox hawkodile noticed this, he knew that if he saved her he would die and if he left her she would die, he decided he would save her, he loved her more than anyone and didn't want her to die, he jumped and shoved Dr fox out of the way right as the boulders crushed him to death, it took a second for Dr fox to realize, she was stunned, she saw hawkodile's hand sticking out from under the boulders, more than one had fallen sense there where more behind the first boulder, in hawkodile's hand was a note, Dr fox read it, hawkodile was planning to give this to Dr fox and decided if it was his final day that he should give it to her, even if he wasn't around to see her reaction, it was a confession. It read

- To Dr fox, I'm sorry I couldn't muster the courage to tell you, I just get so nervous whenever I have the chance, so this is my way of telling you, I love you and I always have, that practice confession was actually a real one, you always gave me the courage I needed when I was down, every time I see you my heart beats faster, I love you my deadly little mushroom cloud, I hope you feel the same way, or closer, and it's ok if you dont, from hawkodile -

As Dr fox read the note she teared up, she couldn't believe he was dead, and the note, this was all she had left of him, she couldn't help but cry, unikitty, richard, puppycorn, and master frown had all seen this, " oh god, what have I done ? " master frown said, unikitty just stood there, looking at Dr fox crying and the large pile of boulders that had crushed hawkodile, she felt sadness, but she also felt anger, master frown had just killed one of her best friends, she felt rage start to take over, stronger than ever, " you murderer... you, you killed him, YOU KILLED HIM ! " unikitty yelled as her fur started to turn red, but her form had changed even more than her normal rage form, her tail had changed to look like a flaming devils tail, her arms and legs grew long with sharp claws, and she had grown larger, (Basicly a more scary version of rage kitty from the Lego movie 2) master frown took a step back as this change occurred, he had never seen her in this form, she was roaring in anger and rage, master frown didn't know what to do, but before he could anything unikitty 's paw came down scratching him in the face, causing three deep bleeding cuts, and blindness in his left eye, " AGH ! MY EYE ! " he yelled as he covered his face with his hands, but unikitty wasn't done, she attempted to scratch him in the chest, lucky master frown managed to dodge in time only losing part of his cloak, master frown managed to run away but unikitty didn't calm down, instead she grabbed her brother and put him on a cage like structure of spines on her back as she ran to the kingdom.

Meanwhile Dr fox was still next to the boulders and holding the note, " i, it's my fault, if I had just stood somewhere else he wouldn't be gone, " suddenly she also started to feel angry, it was her fault, she was the stupid one, she hadn't noticed, she hasn't noticed the boulder, she hadn't noticed her friends love for her, she hadn't noticed how she made him feel, how could she be such an IdIOT ! And now unikitty was on her way to destroy her own kingdom. Dr fox decided that she would go to her lab, pack her things, and to go alone,

She made it to her lab before unikitty could destroy the castle and packed everything she needed, she also decided to take a few things from hawkodile's tree house, she took a few weapons, a few photos, and even found his diary, she read a few pages, almost all of the entries had something to do with her, how he felt, and his own self doubts and regrets, she didn't have time to read the entire thing sense unikitty was heading to the castle, she also had no idea what happened to Richard. 

Meanwhile master frown ran into his apartment  and slammed the door behind him Brock looked out of the kitchen and saw his roommate with a scratched bleeding face and a bleeding eye, and ripped clothing, " dude what did you do ?" He asked in confusion, " I KILLED HAWKODILE ND NOW UNIKITTY IS TRYING TO KILL ME ! " he shouted, " wait a second, you killed a guy !? Dude ! I didn't mind everything else but you literally killed a guy !? " Brock shouted, " I didn't mean to ! I wasn't even aiming for him ! " master frown shouted back, " shut up ! Your a killer man ! I didn't mind your stupid pranks, or your stupid evil plans but this !? " Brock said, obviously mad, " well fine ! If you think I'm so stupid than why don't we just stop being friends and I move out !? " master frown blurted out in anger, " fine ! " Brock said, " fine ! But first I'm taking my stuff, " master frown said as he walked in to get his stuff, when he walked out he was wearing the desert outfit that Brock had gave him and a small bag, he walked out the door and left to find somewhere to go. 

Richard had made a disaster bunker and had hidden himself in there, there was no way for a normal person to get in, just him, and he had everything he needed,

Puppycorn was trying to calm down his sister, but she was too far gone, she just wanted to destroy things, people where screaming everywhere, and all the villagers where trying to avoid her as she crushed houses and burnt the ground around her, killing all the plants near her, leaving dead trees and brown grass wherever she stepped, 

( This is just part of the origin story, next chapter leads to what everyone is like after unikitty has destroyed literally everything and Dr fox is wondering if she should bring back hawkodile with the old parts from his brawl bot lutfit, and parts from destructor.