It's been a while,

Master frown thought for a while if he actually should come back. Would anyone even care ? How long had it even been ? He didn't even know how much time it had been, why was he questioning himself anyway ? Why had he come all this way to just question himself at the final door ? " whatever I'm doing it ! I didn't do all this for nothing ! " he told himself as he looked back at the mirror, his own tired and scarred face looking back at him, he sighed and stepped through, not looking back. 

master frown woke up in what looked like a bedroom ? How did he get here ? Anne man he as starving ! How long had he been out for ? It looked like he was in a slightly modified version of unikitty's castle, but now ? The castle was destroyed ! He just have been out for a long dang time if the others had managed to rebuild the castle, he sat up only to feel a sharp pain in his chest, " agh ! Ugggghhh is this thing ever going to stop hurting ? "  master frown asked, looking at his chest, " huh. That's new. " he said to himself, he now has bandages on his chest, and when he felt his face there where bandages over his eye, he also noticed that someone had put a beam brace on him ? Wht was that for ? His neck was cut not broken. But hey, nothing hurt too bad.

He got up and looked around a bit more, the room was painted multiple shades of blue and some black and grey here and there, " did they build an entirely new room ? " master.frown asked himself, he opened the door and looked out into what looked like a hallway, when he closed the door he noticed a sign on it, it has a small picture of him on the bottom corner and had the words " master frowns room" written on it, " they gave me a room ? " master frown asked, looking at the sign, " well that's kinda weird. I wonder if anyone's even here right now. " he asked himself as he started walking down the pink and purple castle hallway, some things still looked a little, ehh, broken. But still a lot different than when he had passed out, as he walked around he eventually found why he thought was the living room, he saw hawkodile talking to Eagleator, who now has a robotic foot, and bandages over one side of his face, his arm also seemed to have healed, hawkodile's leg was also fine, he peeked in a little more seeing Brock standing in the corner of the room looking mad, guess he never changed back to normal, Dr fox also had not seemed to have changed, she was angrily standing on the other side of the room. Richard was cleaning, and unikitty and puppycorn where both happily running around and plying, master frown turned to legs when he heard unikitty behind him, " master frown ! " she shouted happily as she takle hugged him, " waah !! Ow ! Ouch. Ok that was a little painful. " he said with a crooked smile, " oh whoops sorry ! I'm just so happy your finally awake ! It's been pretty much half a year sense you finally stopped my rampage thing, " unikitty explained, " wait I was passed out for half a year !? " master frown exclaimed in surprise, " yep ! But don't worry ! It's almost lunchtime so you can get something to eat, " unikitty said happily, " hey master frown ! Your up ! " puppycorn said happily, why was everyone so happy to see him ? " On ! And did you like the new room ? I decided sense frown town is still being rebuilt, and the doom lords are still not a thing anymore I decided we should rebuild the castle with rooms for everyone ! You're is  next to brock 's by the way, " unikitty said " come on ! Sis let's keep playing ! " puppycorn said, " ok ! Come on master frown you can hang out with us ! " unikitty said as she grabbed master frowns hand and pulled him into the room, master frown felt extremely nervous and awkward now, he didn't really want to be the center of attention, but sense he had practically been dead for half a year, everyone was staring at him. 

 " uh. Hi ? " master frown said, he honesty really hated the attention. " psh, hey I guess. " Brock said sarcastically, Dr fox just have him a small nod, " hey ! Glad to see ya woke up ! " hawkodile said happily, " oh hey dude ! " Eagleator said, " uhh, yeah it's umm, nice to see you guys again. " master frown said, Richard had left the room and into a different hallway, probably to do something else, unikitty and puppycorn looked like they where trying to act out the last events, he could tell because unikitty just said, " I'm grumpy ol Dr fox ! Come on master frown I'm gonna re build hawkodile ! "  it was an amusing reenactment but that memory was still clear, he knew everything was happy now but he still wished he could take it all back, but hey. Nothing he could do now, and besides he was sure unikitty would help him adjust to his new life, he probably wouldn't ever really be a room Lord ever again, wait a second. If he wasn't a doom Lord anymore, than could be even go by master frown ? I mean it's not like it mattered but still, the name didn't really fit anymore. " uhh, I don't think the name master frown actually fits me anymore. Should I try going back to my real name ? " master frown asked, " if you want to but I thought master frown was your real name. " unikitty said, " wait a second your real name isn't master frown ? " hawkodile asked, " no that's just my doom Lord tidal, my actual name. *sigh* my real name is Michael. " master frown confessed, ( yes I did use that but from angle the LEGO fan, don't want people commenting that I stole without giving credit. So here's the credit. ^_^) " huh. Well if you want we can call you Michael ! " unikitty said, " yeah ! It's pretty good name ! " puppycorn said, " well than. I guess I'm going by Michael from now on. " Michael said with a bit of a shrug, " ok Michael ! Good by us. "Hawkodile said with a thumbs up.  Finally Michael felt, well actually happy !  It was a good feeling after such a long time. He still wanted to go back and fix his mistake, nothing could change that. But he could move on and redeem himself.

( That's the end ! And soon I will make a second story using these characters ! Look for a story called, "ghosts of guilt". )