Rebuilding,

Dr fox didn't sleep that night, but she only slept once a week anyway, she no longer really cared, " heh, if you where still around you'd probably be worried about me huh ? " she said with an awkward smile, dr fox had developed a habit of talking to herself as if she was talking to one of her friends, and she was aware of this problem, " heh, I really am going insane, nobody except master frown is here, " she said to herself, she heard master frown yawn as he woke up, he looked around as if he expected someone to try and hurt him, he had lost a lot of who he used to be too, he missed how he used to be, he missed his friend, heak, he even missed his boss master doom, she had abandoned him to save herself, literally everyone had abandoned him. Dr fox couldn't believe it but she actually felt sorry for this man, but why ? He was the cause of the destruction of everything she loves and cared about, why if he was just pretending ? Why ? Why did she feel sorry for him ? Why !? 

 " pull it together frown, we got a lot of work to do today, what I have planned might actually help us survive, I will tell you what it is when we get there, " Dr fox said as she grabbed a blaster gun, it was strong enough to destroy boulders but it only had enough power to work for a few minutes before it was just gone, dr fox was saving it for this day, she would bring hawkodile back, no matter what it took. " Ok . " master frown said, his eyes were still darting from left to right, dr fox after like she didn't care, this was the apocalypse, she was tough, she didn't act childish anymore, she didn't have fun anymore, she didn't care about others anymore. Right ? Nowadays people couldn't even make happy sparkle matters, everything was angry, scared, sad, or insane. ( it's pretty much apocalypse birg but unikitty and slightly worse XD) master frown followed, soon he noticed that they where heading to where that battle had happened years ago, " w-why are we heading here ? " he asked, " I'm going to bring back hawkodile using the metal from brawl bot and some whites I have left over from when I had to rebuild my arm and face. " Dr fox explained, " are you sure we can even get him out ? " master frown asked, " we ARE getting him out ! I don't care what it takes we ARE going to bring him back and YOU WILL NoT STOp me ! " Dr fox shouted as her voice started to quiver, she was trying not to cry, this has to work IT HAD TO. Dr fox and master frown had to climb a bit but they made it, " well... There he is, " master frown said, this was bringing back bad memories for him, dr fox was having flashbacks.

Memories of a happy normal fox, memories of hearing rumbling above her and looking up, cowering and closing her eyes, her tail fluffing up, the firm shove of hawkodile pushing her out of the way, reading the note and having to accept he was gone, and eventually falling to inanity, planing and hoping to bring back hawkodile. Dr fox was trying not to break down from the memories, she pulled out her blaster gun as she walked near the pile of boulders, directly in the spot she stood when it all started, she could see what remained of hawkodile's hand, she aimed her blaster at the pile of boulders, closed her eyes, ( or closer her one eye and deactivated the other) and fired, she destroyed all the boulders she could before the gun ran down,

 " huh, he didn't really decompose that much, " Dr fox comented, the left side of his body was crushed, but the right side was only a bit crushed and hadn't really decomposed that much. " come on, we 'll take him to the cabin and I will use brawl bot to rebuild him. " Dr fox said, " ok uh, do I take the crushed side ? " master frown asked, " yes, you take the crushed side, " Dr fox said, the two of them dragged hawkodile's body back to the cabin, dr fox put the body next to the brawl bot armor, " this has to work, I WILL bring him back. " she said angrily, master frown just left her alone to do her thing as she got to work turning hawkodile into a cyborg hoping he wouldn't have her for getting him killed, she was determined to get him back, she was not giving up,