Richard.

Dr fox and her team had been just aimlessly wandering around for about 3 days, master frown was currently being carried by drawl bot sense he was tired and had fallen asleep, he was only just now waking up, " I think this is a lost cause, " Dr fox said as she stopped walking, what they didn't know was that they had stopped almost exactly above Richard's base, right around when Richard was about to go on a supply run, ( I know incredibly convenient right ? Back on track)  master frown was now up and on his feet and Dr fox was looking at him, " well thanks for wasting our time he isn't anywhere ! For all I know he's dead ! " Dr fox said angrily as Richard floated up through the floor and in front of her, causing them both to shout in surprise. 

richard had a scar over his eye that looked almost the same as master frowns, unikitty fire some reason always went for people's left eyes before doing anything. Not that she always could but when she could she did. Richard also had several more scratches, and was holding a baseball bat, "AAHH! Wh- Dr fox ?" He asked, surprised to see her, especially with the way she looked now, " oh now we find you after i help how we should give up ! " Dr fox shouted angrily as she threw her arms in the air and turned around in frustration, " you guys where looking for me ? " Richard asked, " actually he was the one who wanted to find you, he wants you to help us stop unikitty, " brawl bot said, " hawkodile ? I thought you where crushed years ago. " Richard said, " sorry I'm not hawkodile, I don't know who that is, my name is brawl bot, you must be richard. " brawl bot said, " huh ? " Richard said in confusion, " don't you dare say anything further, " Dr fox whispered to Richard in a menacing tone, " Dr fox you know the more you hide things from him the more he will try to figure them out himself. " Richard said, he was completely un phased by Dr fox, he hadn't really changed, unlike Every one else he was almost the same guy he used to be. " listen here you stupid floating Brock ! " Dr fox said angrily, " no you listen, you have already resorted to threats and it has only been a few seconds. And you really shouldn't hide his identity from him, now, brawl bot, what where you saying about needing me to help stop unikitty ? " Richard asked, " well master frown said that we needed everyone together so that we would have a better chance of stopping unikitty, I'm hoping that it will work, master frown tried to kill himself almost a week ago, Dr fox has been angry sense I met her, so has brock, and I know there's something that nobody is telling me and I just want to know what they're hiding, sorry guys I just had to get that off my chest. " brawl bot confessed, so far Richard was the most recognizable and trustworthy person he had seen, he couldn't remember when he had trusted Richard with his crush, or with his other secrets, but he could remember that Richard was a trustworthy and level headed guy who knew what he was doing. " it's ok, heh I should've known I would even fail at dying. " master frown mumbled with a shrug, he still kept his voice down ever sense that moment. " wow you guys have gone even further down hill than me, and I thought getting scratched in my eye had been bad. " Richard remarked, " well are you gonna help or not ? I wanna get this over with and leave. " Dr fox said, " I will help, but Dr fox, I Dr recommend that you tell brawl bot the truth. "  Richard said, and with that Richard had joined the team. " so now what's your plan ? We got richard. " Dr fox asked, " well now we try to * cough* we try to stop unikitty, I-if she doesn't listen, I will be the destraction, * cough, * a-and you guys stop her while she's free me, but that's only if my mane plan doesn't work. " master frown explained, " welp it's pretty clear with plan is going to happen. " Brock said sarcastically. "Hay we can at least try, he's trying to stop this and you two weren't helping ! Ever sense I was built you guys have just been huge bullys !" Brawl got said, he was starting to get mad at Dr fox and brock, the two where always mean , always rude, and hated everything, and even if they cared the pretended not to. Master frown sighed, he wanted his plan to work, he wanted to fix his mistake, he wanted things to go back to normal, but he had a bad feeling that he would fail, he felt like Dr fox and brock where right, but he had to try, he had to fix this !