The truth.

Dr fox stood there, trying to think of how she could tell brawl bot his true identity. Would be even believe or trust her after this ?  " uh, you ok Dr fox ? " brawl bot asked,  " I'm fine, just. *sigh* " it was hard for Dr fox to tell him, he had only been back for 1 week, and everyone recognised him as hawkodile except him. " brawl bot, your not who I said you where, your real name is hawkodile, and all the people that I said you had never met before, they where your friends. " Dr fox confessed, " wh- Dr fox why didn't you tell me about this ? And why wouldn't I remember ? " brawl bot asked, " YOU WHERE KILLED ! DEAD ! D E A D DEAD !  AND IT WAS MY FAULT ! " Dr fox shouted, she still blamed herself for being stupid enough to stand in that spot, " how was it your fault ? " brawl bot asked, " I was standing under a loose boulder. Master frown threw a brick and accidentally hit the boulder, it was about to crush me when you done in and shoved me out of the way, but you where killed. All of this was because I was stupid enough to stand under a loose boulder ! " Dr fox shouted, she was angry at herself, and she was scared that hawkodile would be mad at her, 

She felt hawkodile's hand on her shoulder, but she didn't look at him, " it doesn't sound like it was your fault, all of it was an accident right ? you didn't do anything. " brawl bot said, trying to comfort her. " Besides, you finally told me didn't you ? " he said with a slight smile, " whatever, now that you know we can get back to work, you and that Eagleator guy used to know eachother, if you want to know more ask someone else, I have to work on some stuff to stop unikitty. " Dr fox said, as she got up and still didn't look at hawkodile, she didn't want to see his face, she couldn't bring herself to. 

Brawl bot sat there for a bit, watching Dr fox walk away, and thinking about what she had said, why did she blame herself for this ? And why did she tell him about any of this ? Anne now he knew why all of them seemed so familiar. And now he knew how real name, but why didn't he remember ? He was sure after he found out at least something about his last that his memory would return, so why hadn't he ? But Dr fox was right, they had to prepare for the fight, and now he also had to help that Eagleator guy, sure he wouldn't be better by tomorrow, but he couldn't just leave the guy, finally brawl bot got up and started walking back to where the others had set up camp, if you could call it that, the only difference was that everyone has put down the 2 bags they had brought, and everyone was refusing to be near each other. 

" I'm back. " brawl bot said as he walked up to where master frown was, he had removed the bandages that brawl bot has put around his chest and had bandages Eagleator 's arm, even though his own wound was still slightly open and was now bleeding a put, he had also removed the bandages from around his neck and had bandages Eagleator 's foot, master frown was now bleeding a bit and looked like he was in pain, but he also looked a bit happy that he had helped out, " oh h-hey *cough* brawl bot. " master frown said as brawl bot sat down next to him, Eagleator tried to stand up but let out a cry of pain, the most he could manage was to sit there, " agh ! Dang it. " he muttered before looking at master frown and hawkodile, " I see this hasn't been fun for you guys either, but didn't this start because you died ? " Eagleator asked, " yeah, Dr fox just told me about that, I actually can't remember much of anything from before last week " brawl bot said, " wait s -she told you ? She almost threatened to *cough * kill me when I called you h-hawkodile. " master frown said, " I don't know why but she only just now told me that my name isn't brawl bot, I mean I knew I wasn't a robot I can see my skin but I didn't think that I actually had a life before all of this. " brawl bot said, " well at least you don't remember when I got jealous of your shades and tried take them from ya, I still regret that, and now I scan hardly even stand, I can understand why our old teacher chose you. Even when Dr fox hides your own identity from you you didn't start ranting about why she didn't tell you. " Eagleator said, after the apocalypse had started Eagleator had realized That he wasn't the strongest after all, not after everyone had started acting like he did, he had tried to fight unikitty twice, this being the second, and he had failed both times, now he had pretty much just accepted failure.

" Well, I may not remember you. But, I still forgive you. " brawl bot said with a slight smile, "how can you forgive someone you can't remember how does that even work ?" Eagleator asked, " well I just did soooooo. " brawl bot said with a shrug, " you know, even if you don't remember you haven't changed a bit. " Eagleator said, " oh an by the way, you holding up ok master frown ? Your chest, it's uh. It's bleeding again. " brawl bot said, master frown looked down, seeing the front of his robe and the small bit of visible skin where he had stabbed himself was indeed bleeding and the cut was open again, " oh, t -that explains why * cough cough* why I'm light headed again, " master frown said with a shrug, " dude that's not good. " brawl bot said, " eh, I'm probably gonna die in the fight anyway, and it's my fault I was stupid enough to stab myself in the first place. " master frown said looking down, Eagleator looked at him in surprise, " woah dude, you survived trying to kill yourself ? Do you know how dang lucky that is ? And with how bad those look you must be pretty strong. " he said, " heh, thanks, " master frown replied, but he didn't really believe Eagleator, could HE of all people be strong.