Roommates!

The first thing Harry noticed while opening the door that Tuesday morning was that something was absolutely out of place. 

He couldn't see anything, from his position, still half outside of his apartment, hidden by the door. It was something in the air that made his hair stood up on the back of his neck. The place was eerly quiet, and despite it being 8:00am, he was almost sure Anna would've been already awake by then. 

He vigilantly stepped further into the apartment, slowly studying his surroundings, noting that nothing had changed, and narrowed his eyes, trying to understand what was causing that weird and uncomfortable sensation. He perked up his ears, still unsure if it was safe walking inside or not. 

Thinking about it, anything could've happened during the night, while he was absent. Someone could've had broke into his apartment and stole anything they could find - not that he owned much. 

Oh, God, what if they had killed or hurt Anna?  

He would've spent his whole life blaming himself for it, even though he knew that even if he would've been there he wouldn't have been able to do much. 

He shook his head, mentally rolling his eyes at himself for letting his mind go to the darkest places so far, out of a small sensation that was probably being caused by the fact he hadn't slept much that night - for good reasons - and was a little bit tired. 

"Damn, Harry, when did you let yourself become a dramatic idiot?" - he lowly chastised himself, stretching his neck. Nothing had happened, he just felt a weird sensation because it was the first night he had spent outside, leaving someone in his house the whole night. He wasn't used to it, that was all. No need to worry. 

The slightest noise made his head snap back up, and his eyes go wide. He took another deep breath, rolling his eyes, and decided it was time to put an end to his wrong sensation and show himself nothing was wrong with his house. The house was exaclty as he had left it, nothing had changed, nothing bad had happened, everything was in its place. 

He slowly walked through the hallway that led to the living room, still lolling his head a little. As he was walking, he felt something right under his left foot. Rather than feeling it, he almost slipped on it. He looked down to the thing that was about to make him slide down and make a rather uncomfortable split in his pretty skinny jeans. It was a sheet of paper: something had been scribbled on it, then vehemently covered by a rather aggressive scrawl. 

Harry couldn't make out the words under the scrawl, and just squinted his eyes at it, as he reached the living room. 

When he raised his eyes from it, he almost chocked on his saliva, freezing on his spot. 

His whole living room was covered in sheets of papers: they were on the two couches, on the small coffee tables, on the floor, some had even been hung on the walls with tape. Each sheet of paper had things scribbled all over it, but it was impossible for him to understand what the hell was written on them. It was like a copy machine had started malfunctioning right in the middle of his living room. 

"What the fuck..." - he whispered to himself, slowly walking around the two couches, careful not to step over any of the paper sheets. He found more covering the kitchen floor and the kitchen counter. Oddly enough -  he noticed - it was like they were organized in some kind of way that left a pattern for him to follow and not ruin them all. Whoever had done that ... whatever to his house, had done it in a really meticolous yet frightening organization. 

Before he could say anything else, something else caught his eye, and he whipped his head to the left: a giant cloud of red hair resembling a bird's nest flashed right in front of his face. It took him exactly 10 seconds to understand that what had just walked next to him was an actual person, a human being. And that human being happened to be.... Anna